Supply hiccup stalls BoConcept
- BoConcept stores warm to UK need. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2003, Issue 5355, p3
Reports on the plan of the furniture retailer BoConcept to redesign its stores in Great Britain. Introduction of the marketing slogan of the company; Benefits of the plan for the firm; Total number of chains.
- 15 new UK stores by 2012, says BoConcept. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2008, Issue 5616, p4
The article reports on the plan of Danish furniture chain BoConcept to increase its presence in Great Britain despite the economic downturn. The author states that the company is planning to open 15 stores in the country by 2012 with a 450-square metre store in Liverpool and another store in...
- BoConcept sales up but still no UK profit. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer BoConcept in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Operating losses; Sales per square feet; Increase in stores.
- BoConcept buoyant ahead of 2014. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p8
The article reports on the prediction of Danish furniture brand BoConcept A/S on the growth in revenue and activities for the second half of the 2013/2014 financial year.
- FURNITURE CHAIN ADDS TO ITS INTERIOR. Butler, Elisabeth // Crain's New York Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p14
This article reports that Denmark-based furniture chain BoConcept plans to open a second location in Manhattan, New York City, in the spring.
- BoConcept sales up 11.5%. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p9
The article reports on the 11.5 percent increase in the sales of BoConcept A/S, a Danish furniture franchise chain, for the company's first three quarters.
- JD Group buys UK arm of BoConcept. // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2001, Issue 5263, p1
Reports the purchase of United Kingdom operation of contemporary retailer BoConcept by furniture retailer JD Group. Plan of expansion of JD Group; Rate of stocks owned by licensees Poul and Suzie Kristensen in BoConcept; Benefits of the purchase for BoConcept.
- Keeping its distance. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p5
Reports on the efforts of furniture store BoConcept to differentiate itself from competitor Ikea.
- A mission to succeed. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p14
Interviews Mireille Baumgart, commercial director of Bo Concept, on her work in Great Britain. Career history of Baumgart; Role of Baumgart in the redevelopment of the company's gallery and franchise partnerships; Reason of Baumgart in transferring to the company. INSET: A new concept.