- SILVIS X Hunter Archer. // Bow Masters;Aug2004, p115
Footwear company, Silvis Inc.'s sleek, light and fast X Hunter shoe models are expressly designed for multi-season hunters. Silvis chooses outsoles to match the application for which each boot is designed. The X Hunter models have aggressive soles that ensure traction in wet and muddy conditions.
- Boot Care 101. Mason, Chad // Whitetail Journal;Oct2008, p74
The article author emphasizes the importance of cleaning leather boots used by hunters. Dirt particles cause abrasion of leather's microscopic fibers if permitted to accumulate. Moreover, leather's natural oils will become severely depleted if they are not replenished by regular conditioning....
- Bowsights. Strandlund, Mike; Melotik, Mark // Bowhunting World;Jun2007, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p46
The article focuses on various features incorporated into bowsights. The author states that almost every bowsight available in the market is equipped with round and illuminated pin guard designed for shooting with the use of pin guard to be centered in peep. He cites that most hunters who have...
- Footwear Can Make Or Break A Hunt. HOFFMAN, MARK // Western Sportsman;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p16
The article presents the author's views on the importance of comfortable footwears for hunting. He presents suggestions for buying a perfect pair of hunting boots including it should cover ankles completely, it should tighten the laces evenly and should have a liner inside it. He further informs...
- Footwear for female hunters. Butt, Kathy // Bowhunter;Jan99 Special Issue, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p48
Features footwear specifically designed for women hunters. Includes Danner Women's Bridger with green Cordura Upper; Lady Mountain 800 from Browning; Rubber boots from LaCrosse Footwear; Vasque Boot Company Dakotas from Schnee's.
- A-hunting we will goâ€¦for boots. Cheskin, Mel // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p49
This article provides an assessment of the developments, as of 2004, in footwear suitable for hunting. The author explores the benefits of membrane technology, insulation and odor-suppressants. Thanks to the three-dimensional OutDry technology from the Nextec company, fully stitched footwear...
- Smith's Hunting Pal. // Hunt Club Digest;Spring2006, p88
This article presents information on Smith's Hunting pal. From a tree stand, the Hunting Pal can be used as a gun rest, a concealment blind or both. From the ground it can quickly be attached to any tree to create an instant ground blind, allowing you to set up on gobblers and fool their keen...
- Clothing. HELSDON, JEFF // Ontario Out of Doors;2012 Hunting Annual, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p82
The article discusses how advanced technology is allowing hunting apparel to be scent free. Joe Lubelin, sales manager for Rocky Canada, says the main options for scent elimination are carbon-based, which require activation from a heat source, and antimicrobial fibres such as silver. Katie...
- STICKS FOR STONES. Dibenedetto, Catherine // Field & Stream;Mar2006, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p22
The article presents information about the shooting sticks for the hunters. These sticks help the hunters get a steady shot on the rockiest terrain. The sticks are foldable and come in variable sizes.