- SILVIS X Hunter Archer. // Bow Masters;Aug2004, p115
Footwear company, Silvis Inc.'s sleek, light and fast X Hunter shoe models are expressly designed for multi-season hunters. Silvis chooses outsoles to match the application for which each boot is designed. The X Hunter models have aggressive soles that ensure traction in wet and muddy conditions.
- Boot Care 101. Mason, Chad // Whitetail Journal;Oct2008, p74
The article author emphasizes the importance of cleaning leather boots used by hunters. Dirt particles cause abrasion of leather's microscopic fibers if permitted to accumulate. Moreover, leather's natural oils will become severely depleted if they are not replenished by regular conditioning....
- Bowsights. Strandlund, Mike; Melotik, Mark // Bowhunting World;Jun2007, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p46
The article focuses on various features incorporated into bowsights. The author states that almost every bowsight available in the market is equipped with round and illuminated pin guard designed for shooting with the use of pin guard to be centered in peep. He cites that most hunters who have...
- Footwear for female hunters. Butt, Kathy // Bowhunter;Jan99 Special Issue, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p48
Features footwear specifically designed for women hunters. Includes Danner Women's Bridger with green Cordura Upper; Lady Mountain 800 from Browning; Rubber boots from LaCrosse Footwear; Vasque Boot Company Dakotas from Schnee's.
- ARC PRODUCTS. Johnson, Jennie // Hunt Club Digest;Winter2004, p98
This article reports that ARC Products Inc. of St. Louis, Missouri, announced the DeadSled, an incredibly lightweight yet durable game sled, a must have for every prepared hunter. Made of highly flexible and durable plastic, it slides easily over all types of terrain and keeps your trophy...
- STICKS FOR STONES. Dibenedetto, Catherine // Field & Stream;Mar2006, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p22
The article presents information about the shooting sticks for the hunters. These sticks help the hunters get a steady shot on the rockiest terrain. The sticks are foldable and come in variable sizes.
- Carry-Lite Decoys. // Hunt Club Digest;Spring2006, p88
This article presents information on new Pretty Boy and Pretty Girl turkey decoys from Carry-Lite Decoys. The Pretty Boy gobbler decoy comes with a photographic representation turkey fan, but has the option of utilizing an actual turkey fan that one provides.
- GOEX. // Hunt Club Digest;Fall2005, p104
The article presents information on materials that can be used in black powder hunting. A new "bore-friendly" black powder substitute looks and loads like black powder and can be used like black powder in cartridge and flintlock arms. The new powder, called Pinnacle, is clean-burning,...
- Smith's Hunting Pal. // Hunt Club Digest;Spring2006, p88
This article presents information on Smith's Hunting pal. From a tree stand, the Hunting Pal can be used as a gun rest, a concealment blind or both. From the ground it can quickly be attached to any tree to create an instant ground blind, allowing you to set up on gobblers and fool their keen...