IPOs IN THE U.S
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p35
Presents tables indicating the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings (IPO) and stocks in the United States. Offer price; Price on May 12, 2004; Percent change; Book manager; CrossTex Energy; Jed Oil; Marchex; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; Kinetic Concepts; Daystar Technologies; Startek...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p60
Provides information on initial public offerings in the U.S. Eyetech Pharmaceuticals Inc.; TRW Automotive Inc.; Kinetic Concepts Inc.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p35
Reports on initial public offerings filed in the United States as of February 16, 2004. Affordable Residential Communities; Atheros Communications Inc.; K-Sea Transportation Partners LP; National Financial Partners Corp.; Citadel Broadcasting Corp.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p77
Lists initial public offerings (IPO) for the period ending January 14, 2004. CrossTex Energy; K-Sea Transportation; Kintera; Knology; Luminent Mortgage Capital; Franklin Bank; Marshall Edwards; Tempur-Pedic International.
- IPO Market Set to Awaken. Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p24
The article discusses the market for initial public offerings (IPO) in light of significant increases in the number of companies going public. Factors contributing to the strength of the IPO market include the rebounding capital market, the demand for investment opportunities, business...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p42
Presents charts of initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States. Scheduled IPO of Kinetic Concepts and Dynavax Technologies; IPO filed by Strategic Hotel Capital; K-Sea Transportation's emergence from the quiet period.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 13, p39
This article presents information on IPOs in the U.S. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. For the week ended March 24, the index closed at 18.10%. The...
- TRW seeks IPO. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;11/17/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6067, p1
Livonia, Michigan-based supplier of steering, suspension and safety systems for automobiles TRW Automotive Inc. says that it has filed plans to launch an initial public offering (IPO) of common shares. The company, which posted sales of nearly $10 billion last year, has been a candidate for an...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p37
Lists the latest 100 initial public offering (IPO) deals as of February 2, 2004. Dates of IPO; Offer prices; Dates of closing; Changes; Lipman Electronic Engineering; Government Properties Trust; Portec Rail Products.