Fees: Monthly Focus on IPOs (1/1/03-12/31/03)
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p40
Provides information initial public offerings in the U.S. as of October 20, 2003. DigitalNet Holdings; Xcyte Therapies; GTX.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p41
Presents a review of the recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. as of October 2003. DigitalNet Holdings; Acusphere; Anchor Glass Container; AMIS Holdings; Gladstone Commercial; Ohio Legacy.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/12/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p17
Reports business developments in New Orleans, Louisiana as of May 2003. Issuer of restricted securities; Stocks of DigitalNet Holdings Inc.; Assessment of the risks to the attainment of sustainable growth.
- Netgear readies to launch IPO. // Network World;4/14/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p6
Reports that Santa Clara, California-based computer network equipment vendor Netgear plans to launch its initial public offering.
- IPOs IN THE U.S.. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p32
Presents a list of initial public offerings by several companies in the U.S. as of August 2003. Amount filed by Gladstone Commercial in McLean, Virginia; Date of filing offerings by Santa Clara, California-based Netgear.
- Intial Public Offerings: Quick! Push That Wi-Fi Out IPO Door. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 29, p11
Reports on the plans of wireless local networking company Netgear Inc. to issue its initial public offering (IPO) in July 2003. Earlier attempts of the company to issue its IPO; Advantages of the IPO for the primary market; Industries in which venture capitalists are interested in investing.
- Layering Wi-Fi security. Prencipe, Loretta W. // InfoWorld;3/3/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p41
Presents a strategy used by DigitalNet in improving wireless fidelity security. Function of an intrusion detection system; Importance of wireless fidelity security; Use of an airport security model for wireless security systems; Significance of contingency plans for device protection.
- Netgear's IPO: The Bankers Came Running. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p26
Reports on the selection of Lehman Brothers as the underwriter for the initial public offering (IPO) of high technology firm Netgear Inc. in the U.S. in 2003. Key role of Lehman technology and data networking analyst Tim Luke in Lehman being selected as the underwriter for the IPO; Analysis of...
- Though IPOs stall, a trio of new companies are worth it. Hauke, Keenan // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p55A
Recommends initial public offering stocks. Ipass Inc.; Netgear; Providence Service Inc.