A Steady Hand And a Risk Taker
- Banc of America Hires New Bankers as Other Firms Downsize. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;06/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30908, p7
Reports on Bank of America Securities' hiring of three public finance bankers in Florida and Seattle, Washington. Reasons for hiring bankers; Customers of the bank.
- Borthwick Becomes MD, Fixed Income Exec at BoA. // Money Management Executive;10/24/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p4
Reports that Banc of America Securities has hired Alastair Borthwick to serve as managing director and head of investment grade debt capital markets in the U.S. Educational background; Career history; Years of experience in the investment management industry.
- B of A Hires Merrill Bank M&A Pro. Boraks, David // American Banker;8/21/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 160, p19
Reports that Banc of America Securities LLC has hired Thomas Chen of Merrill Lynch & Co. as managing director and head of diversified financial services in its financial institutions group. Chen's job profile.
- Investment bankers directory. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/29/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 52, p77
This article presents a directory of investment bankers in Chicago, Illinois. Robert W. Baird & Co, headed by chief resident investment bankers C. Christopher Coetzee, Christopher C. McMahon and Paul T. Rogalski, deal in mergers and acquisitions, public-equity and debt underwriting,...
- Jefferies Jumps Into Prime Brokerage Biz. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/27/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p4
The article reports that Jefferies Group Inc. has hired the six-member team from Bank of America Securities LLC to lead the middle-market investment bank's drive in the prime brokerage business in the U.S. The company intended to take a novel approach by targeting smaller hedge funds from...
- A Focused Approach. Hadjian, Ani Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/16/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 40, p26
Reports the performance of the Bank of America (BofA) Securities in Charlotte, North Carolina. List of former NationsBank executives managing the investment banking platform; Projections of investment analyst Carter McClelland on investment banking; Details on the middle market investment...
- BofA Brings $200M for TMP. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;11/12/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 43, pN.PAG
Top-rated executive search firm TMP Worldwide Inc. was seeking to raise $200 million in November 2001, sources said, with Banc of America Securities LLC as the lead placement agent. Investors are viewing the deal as a weak triple-B-rated credit. TMP operates the job search Web site Monster.com,...
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;3/13/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on career developments involving employees in the financial services industry. Mike Bray was appointed to the post of senior vice president at Guggenheim Capital Markets. Ivan Gjaja will join Banc of America Securities LLC as part of the principal finance group headed by Paul...
- B of A Adds 2 Health-Care Specialists. Boraks, David // American Banker;7/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 144, p20
Reports on Banc of America Securities' hiring of two health-care investment bankers in London, England. Appointment of Wilder Fulford as the head of healthcare corporate and investment banking for Europe; Appointment of Stephen From.