INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p52
Presents statistics on investment activity in the financial services sector, as of January 11, 2001. Underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger-and-acquisition deals; Top new-issues managers; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p50
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in real estate businesses. Global volume by product; Top global new issues bookrunners; Recent global equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p46
Presents statistics on real estate stocks as of April 2003. Global real estate underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Global debt deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/12/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 34, p50
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in real estate in the U.S. Real estate underwriting; Volume by product; Top bookrunners.
- Leveraged property investments a look at opportunities. Gilligan, David // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2006, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p59
The article presents views and insights of the author on the efficient ways to structure an investment while always being aware of the issues of location, affordability and exit strategy. The author offers information about the availability of the three main investment opportunities including...
- Company Overview. // Westdeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale SWOT Analysis;Oct2006, p4
An overview of Westdeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale, a Germany-based company which is engaged in banking, asset management, investment banking, transaction services, real estate finance, capital market services, private equity solutions and structured finance, is presented. Data is included on...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p46
Presents data on securities in the real estate industry, underwritten by investment banks in the United States, as of February 7, 2005. Bear Stearns; Citigroup; Goldman Sachs.
- Debunking property investment myths. Germon, Greg // Money Management;4/8/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p20
Discusses myths about property investment in Australia. Confusion about commercial property's role and performance within the professional investment industry; Material and increasing role of commercial property in investment portfolios; Commercial property's underlying performance...
- Gearing into direct property. Toll, Linden; Atchison, Ken // Money Management;5/15/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p22
The article presents the result of the investment report of Atchison Consultants which provides comparative performance measures on a full range of investment sector such as geared property in investment portfolio in Australia. It states that within geared direct property, there are three...