A Good Year For Hambrecht?
- Industry catching IPO fever. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;9/02/96, Vol. 211 Issue 15, p18
Reports on the initial public offerings in the American hospitality industry. Considerations in going public; Features of real estate investment trusts.
- REIT IPOs take pounding in increasingly tough market. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/25/98, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p11
Presents information on the problems confronting real estate investment trusts (REITs) and initial public offerings(IPOs) in the United States during 1998. Information on the performance of Equity One Incorporated's IPO; Comments from Joe Missett, head of equity capital markets at CIBC...
- Why REITs face a merger-driven consolidation wave. Scherer, Phillip S. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p40
Discusses the increase in initial public offerings (IPO) among real estate investment trusts (REIT). Effect of IPOs to the REIT market; Management pressures; Bullet loan burdens; Ranking of REITs. INSETS: The morning after (activities after merger).;The trend-setters in property REIT...
- Health Care REIT raises $1.1B in public offering. // Medical Device Daily;2/29/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p3
This article reports on the completion of a public offering of Health Care REIT in February 2012.
- Blundy's Aventus Property to test IPO window. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/28/2015, p14
The article informs that real estate investment trust of Brett Blundy is preparing for an Initial Public Offering (IPO) to raise 1 billion dollar.
- Roundup: IPO At Hotel Firm. // National Mortgage News;5/30/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p21
Reports on the initial public offering planned by DiamondRock Hospitality, a company that invests in upscale hotel properties. Expected price range of shares; Plan to get shares listed on the New York Stock Exchange; DiamondRock's choice to acquire real estate investment trust status.
- Untitled. Furber, Sophia // Estates Gazette;5/24/2014, Issue 1371, p05
The article reports that Hibernia real estate investment trust (REIT) invested 60 percent of the total capital raised through its initial public offering (IPO) on the London and Irish stock exchanges in December 2013. Topics discussed include the company's pretax loss between August 13, 2013 to...
- REITs Reclaim Stage as Way to Cash In on Crisis. Berry, Kate // American Banker;7/31/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 146, p1
The article reports that financiers seeking to profit from the distressed mortgage loan market have increasingly turned to the creation of real estate investment trusts (REIT) as a means of raising capital. Over a dozen such REITs have issued initial public offerings in June-July, 2009. The...
- Hines REIT Selling More Shares. // National Mortgage News;7/14/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p11
The article reports that Hines Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) is selling more of its shares. Hines REIT is selling new shares though its affiliated dealer-manager, Hines Real Estate Securities, along with select broker dealers and financial advisors. The company has raised over $2 billion...