Blaming Palestinians for fires part of Netanyahu's "strategy of incitement"
- Sydney marchers remember Al-Nakba. // Green Left Weekly;5/21/2014, Issue 1009, p4
A photograph of supporters of Palestinian human rights who marched in Sydney, New South Wales on May 15, 2014 to remember the Al-Nakba day, when 77 percent of Palestinian land was captured by Israel in 1948 due to Israel's declaration of independence, is presented.
- Palestinian armed resistance: the absent critique. Saba, Claudia // Interface: A Journal on Social Movements;Nov2015, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p214
Advocates for Palestinian rights who operate outside the Fatah-Hamas binary have emerged as a third political tendency in recent years. Palestinian and international activists have advanced an alternative framework through which to act on the Palestine question. Their campaigns, consisting of...
- Palestinian channels grief to deliver message of peace. RUBIN, DEBRA // New Jersey Jewish News;10/ 2/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 40, p6
The article offers information on a discussion with Palestinian Peace Activist Ali Abu Awwad to be held in Montclair, New Jersey on October 6, 2014.
- French parliament backs Palestinian statehood motion. Liphshiz, Cnaan // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;12/2/2014, p1
(JTA) -- France's parliament is calling for Palestinian statehood recognition.
- Youths join rally to support growing Palestinian resistance. Valley, Merinda // Arab American News;10/24/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1550, p11
The article informs that Youth with older activists took part in a rally organized by the Al-Awda: The Palestine Right To Return Coalition in Dearborn, Michigan to support the Palestinian campaign against Israeli forces.
- Naseer Aruri. Davis, Kevin A. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;May2015, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p73
An obituary for Palestinian scholar and civil rights activist Naseer Aruri is presented.
- Is Palestinian Activism Effective? Sprusansky, Dale // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;May2015, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p62
The article presents the views of Nadia Hijab, executive director of Al-Shabaka Palestinian Policy Network on "The Challenges Posed by the Vacuum in Palestinian Political Leadership" discussing the impact of Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's reelection on Palestinian rights movement.
- Palestinians Up in Arms Over Airbnb Listings in Judea-Samaria. // Israel Faxx;1/18/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 16W, p8
The article reports on the complaints against travel rental Airbnb Inc. regarding to the unlawful and abusive system of violating the rights of Palestinians over allowing listings of Jewish properties in Judea and Samaria as crticized by Palestinian leaders and Human Rights Watch.
- Today's detectors: Smoke gets in their eyes. Rochholz, Mark L.; Vandame, Scott // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jul97, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p74
Focuses on technological developments in smoke detectors. Types of smoke detectors available; Definition of ionization smoke detection; Use of the photoelectric light-obscuration method of smoke detection; Maximum range provided by beam detectors; Applicability of these types of detectors on...