Managing organizational politics for radical change: the case of Beiersdorf-Lechia S.A., Poznan
- New Hope for Sick Businesses. McCallum, Bruce // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov98, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p18
Reports the establishment of the New Zealand Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA). Background of the TMA; Mission and objectives of TMA; Why companies may require the services of a turnaround specialist; Details on the TMA and how it could help businesses.
- Adversity Can Empower You. // Association Management;Jan2003, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p21
Determines the factors affecting leadership skills of corporate leaders. Views of authors Warren Bennis and Robert Thomas on leadership; Adaptive capacity of leaders in an association; Characteristics of leaders.
- Office screens qualify for first-year allowances. // Accountancy;Sep82, Vol. 93 Issue 1069, p10
Focuses on the decorative screens of Leeds Permanent Building for the qualification of the first-year allowances in Great Britain.
- Creating Healthy Organizations. Pratt, Danielle // CMA Management;Apr2000, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on business management strategies by creating organizations within a business which are effective in safeguarding employees' well-being. Recognition of the mistakes commonly committed by businesses in sacrificing well-being of employees; Categories of awareness that such organizations...
- Society Objectives Within Reach--If Teamwork Prevails. Dillon, J. Donald // Industrial Management;Jul67, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p2
Outlines some of the objectives for the Industrial Management Society for 1968. Establishment of new chapters; Efforts to cultivate closer cooperation between the National Headquarters and chapter administration; Initiation of a society-sponsored research project.
- IMS WELCOMES AIMS. // Industrial Management;Dec69, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p8
Reports that the U.S.-based management organization Industrial Management Society (IMS) has awarded an affiliation to the Anchorage, Alaska-based Alaska Industrial Management Society. Background on the negotiation between the IMS and the Alaska chapter; Officers of the Alaska IMS chapter.
- Institute Head Office moves to Lichfield. // Management Services;Aug2001, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p30
The British-based Institute of Management Services has moved its head office to Lichfield, England. The move to Lichfield after 25 years based in Enfield, England is seen by institute members as the beginning of a new era for the institute. Careful consideration was given by the management...
- Business Leaders Form Ethics Organization. Swartz, Nikki // Information Management Journal;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the Open Compliance & Ethics Group Project (OCEG), a coalition of business and thought leaders from the U.S., intending to publish recommended standards and best practices to help U.S. businesses reduce corporate and investor risk. Issues addressed by the universal framework...
- Opportunity Is Knocking. Burns, John E. // Industrial Management;Jun69, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p1
Editorial. Discusses the opportunity for Industrial Management Society (IMS) members to improve their management skills through active participation in IMS. Benefits; Functions of a professional society.