IF YOU THINK IT, YOU CAN SHOOT IT
- PANASONIC LAUNCHES 3D AD CAMPAIGN. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;5/31/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the launch of a television (TV) commercial campaign to promote the lineup of three-dimensional (3D) Viera-brand plasma high definition TV (HDTV) by Panasonic in May 2010.
- Severance Play. Kattleman, Terry // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jun2001, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p104
Discusses the techniques employed by Quiet Man, a New York City-based visual effects firm, to shoot the television commercial film for Mike's Hard Lemonade. Advantages of digital manipulation; Showing of limb loss with impalement; Employment of props.
- Chipotle demonizes agriculture during Grammys. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;2/16/2012, p14
The article discusses the airing of a television commercial for Chipotle which featured a demonizing animation of animal agriculture over the telecast of the Grammy Awards show in 2012.
- News. Garcia // SHOOT;12/17/99, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p22
Reports on the projects of MTV Commercials, a division created from Music Television cable television network's animation department. Includes `Video Vixen' for 7-Eleven Inc.; `Spyro the Dragon 2' for the Sony PlayStation campaign; Creative efforts behind the television series `Daria,'...
- VISUAL EFFECTS & ANIMATION. // SHOOT;2/22/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p6
The article lists the top global visual effects and animation television commercials for February 2013 which include "Fireman" of Axe/Lynx Apollo, "Vapor Trail" of Nike Inc. and "Space Babies" of Kia Sorento Ltd.
- New BKSTS Sponsor Member. // Image Technology;Jun1987, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p276
The article reports on the new British Kinematograph Sound and Television Society sponsor member, National Screen Productions, a creative production company in Great Britain. The production company offers a completed service from scripting to delivery of release prints of video masters. It also...
- news briefs. // TVB Europe;Feb2003, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p24
Reports developments related to digital television in Europe as of February 2003. Specifications of the Unicyc television studio track system; Application of Teryll's Sledgehammer animation tool at animation and visual effects studio Creature Shop; Acquisition of the 844/X editing system of...
- Fire and A Tornado Are Elements Conspiring To Top Chart. // SHOOT;2/22/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on the application of visual effects and animation in television commercials. It highlights the Visual Effects & Animation Top Ten Chart by the journal "Shoot" that lists top animated television commercials including "Fireman" by Tim Godsall for Axe/Lynx Apollo and "Vapor...
- Picture the scene... Hulls, Poz // Televisual;Sep2005, p77
Reports on the growing number of television commercial and program producers who are using computer-generated three-dimensional animations to create previsualization or previz processes. Origin of the use of previz in motion pictures and television; Advantages of previz over storyboards;...