And There's More â€” Singapore!
- RSAF PARTICIPATES IN AIR COMBAT EXERCISE WITH USAF'S F-22 FIGHTER AIRCRAFT IN ALASKA. // Defence Review Asia;Jun2014, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the participation of the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) in the Exercise Red Flag air combat exercise, hosted by the U.S. Air Force (USAF), with nine F-16C/D fighter aircraft held at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska on May 21, 2014.
- Mission Possible. Seydel, Carie A. // Airman;Feb2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p30
Reports on the advanced skills training of the U.S. airmen for the aircraft combat controllers. Responsibility of a combat controller; Duration and goal of the training; Concept of the activity; Details of the training phases. INSET: Warriors training warriors.
- When not to give the skipper extra training. Pham, T.N. // Flying Safety;Aug97, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p28
Discusses the weight of following safety rules 100 percent during air training sessions, as highlighted during a near accidental air combat session between two US Air Force airmen. Training on a high-gravity, sweat-inducing, high-workload flight; Danger of false sense of honor and desire for...
- The advanced instrument flight course or instruments `r' us. Jones, Kevin // Flying Safety;Sep94, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p9
Recounts the history of the US Air Force's Advanced Instrument Flight Course (AIFC) training program in Castle Air Force Base, California. Aim of the program to train the best instrument pilots in the world; Curricula; Areas covered during the training; Contact information.
- Attention to details. Barela, Timothy P. // Airman;Aug98, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p40
Focuses on the First Term Airman's Center which aims to facilitate the adjustment of incoming airmen to base duty. Services offered; Orientation activities; In-processing and professional briefings provided; Perks; Benefits.
- USAF operating with new AFMSS. Hughes, David // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/3/1995, Vol. 143 Issue 1, p70
Reports on the resumption of training of air crews of computerized mission planning system of the US Air Force in the software program, the Air Force Mission Support System program. Details.
- AROUND THE AIR FORCE. // Airman;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p4
Photographs of several airmen of the U.S. Air Force doing training in various places are presented including Senior Airman Jonathan Ordonez, Senior Airman Patrick Garner, and Airman 1st Class Hunter Rains.
- In the Belly of the Beast. // Airman;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p40
Photographs of several basic trainee airmen of the U.S. Air Force at the BEAST, an exercise complex which replicates the sights, sounds and emotions Airmen will experience in the deployed environment, are presented including Corrie Chaffin, Carlynne Easterwood, and Sorpisith Keo.
- Expeditionary Forces for the New Millennium. // Airman;Jan2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on expeditionary aerospace force program of the United States (US) Air Force. Description of the deployment preparation program for airmen in the US; Overview of the aerospace expeditionary forces program; Significance of the program.