Tuzla team finds O'Grady's lost F-16
- F-16. Jantos, Peter // Flying Safety;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 56 Issue 1/2, p14
Provides information on the Class A mishaps involving F-16 jet fighter planes of the United States Air Force during fiscal year 1999.
- F-16. Burgess, Richard J. "Moses" // Flying Safety;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 59 Issue 1/2, p4
Focuses on aircraft accidents involving the F-16 fighter planes of the U.S. Air Force in 2002.
- Ice Beats JDAM. // Flying Safety;Oct2004, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p27
Presents a mishap flight experienced by an F-16 mission due to bad weather conditions.
- `The flip-top viper convertible' Bennett, Don A. // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p27
Discusses canopies and an incident where a F-16C canopy was destroyed. Reason for incident. INSET: Another short canopy update..
- F-16. Ferenczhalmy, Tom // Flying Safety;Jan2009, Vol. 65 Issue 1/2, p16
The article presents a year-end review of U.S. Air Force's F-16 mishaps and trends in the A through C mishap categories in fiscal year 2008.
- Statistics...F-16 & T-1. // Flying Safety;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 53/54 Issue 12/1, p28
Presents statistics related to military aircraft accidents in 1997 involving the F-16 jet fighter plane and the T-1 airplane in the United States. Incidence rates of Class A and B mishaps; Fatalities; Cumulative flight hours; Five-year and ten-year averages.
- High-Flying Troubles. Murray, Frank J. // Insight on the News;01/03/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p26
Focuses on the noncombatant crashes of F-16 fighter planes in the United States. Fear of pilots about the crashes; Common plane problems; Details on a crash incident.
- Untitled. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/28/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 13, p17
Reports on the collision of a US Air Force F-16D jet fighter plane with a C-130 transport of the Hercules turboprop over the runway at Pope AFB, North Carolina on March 23, 1994. Number of paratroopers from Ft. Bragg killed; Aircraft's landing pattern prior to collision.
- Israeli F-16 crashes into sea, crew ejects safely. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;7/ 7/2013, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- The pilot and navigator of an Israeli Air Force fighter jet that crashed into the Mediterranean Sea ejected safely.