Caught up in the reel thing
- HAKA Herbst 2014: DÃ¼sseldorf. Bangert, André; Schwarz, Sebastian // Textilwirtschaft;2/6/2014, Issue 6, p48
The article presents a report on a fashion show showcasing the fall 2014 men's clothing collections of such brands as Hugo Boss, Marc O'Polo, and Tommy Hilfiger, held in early 2014 in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany.
- WWD. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/ 7/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 4, p1
An introduction is presented to articles on fashion shows of pre-fall 2014 collections and of exhibitions of men's clothing in London, England.
- On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/ 7/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 4, p2
An introduction is presented to articles on fashion shows in London, England in which men's clothing was exhibited posted on the publication's Website.
- WWD. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/26/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 18, p1
An introduction to the issue is presented which discusses sportswear fashion shows, a featured section on men's trade shows, and a joint celebration of the fiftieth anniversaries of the New York Mets baseball team and the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA).
- Union Suit. Galan, Alex // Advocate;May2009, Issue 1026, p30
The article reviews the exhibition of fall 2009 lineup of men's fashion at Fashion Week in London, England.
- Stitch Makes New York Debut. Bailey, Lee // DNR: Daily News Record;8/1/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p6
Reports on the men's wear exhibit Stitch organized by entrepreneur Aaron Levant in July 2005 in New York City. Men's wear brands that exhibited at the show; Factor that prompted the debut of the show; Comment of Levant on the show's significance.
- WWD. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/17/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 10, p1
The article offers information on the men's show of Powerful Male which featured the designs of fashion designer Miuccia Prada and presented by actors Tim Roth, Adrien Brody, and Willem Dafoe.
- White to Add Men's Wear. Epiro, Stephanie // DNR: Daily News Record;7/23/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p16
The article reports that the fashion trade show White is planning to expand its offering into men's wear in January 2008. The show has traditionally exhibited women's ready-to-wear fashion and accessories collections biannually in Milan, Italy, during Women's Fashion Week. The first men's...
- Calvin Klein Shows Spring. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/30/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 113, p6
The article reviews fashion house Calvin Klein's spring 2013 fashion show held on November 29, 2012, discussing how creative director Kevin Carrigan was inspired by the work of architect Mies van der Rohe, the men's clothing collection, and the brand's work with male supermodel Rob Evans.