Using the right stuff
- Interbuild get their ya-ya's out. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr2000, p13
Focuses on a fashion show featuring models sporting costumes made from various building materials in England. Concepts created by the students at Birmingham Institute of Art and Design; Goals of the fashion show.
- But is it art? Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;May2000, p14
Presents information on the use of building materials by fashion designers in Great Britain. Details on the designs created by the students at Birmingham Institute of Arts & Design; Views on the direction of fashion design.
- BREAST CANCER BENEFIT. // Stone World;Jan2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p36
The article reports on the initiative of CaesarStone Quartz Surfaces in fighting breast cancer in the California. The company supports ton the first "Couture Cares: A Benefit for Breast Cancer" fashion show and luncheon. The proceeds of this show will go to the Revlon Inc./University of...
- Rag trade welcomes fashion events date clash this month. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p14
Focuses on the holding of four major fashion shows in England in February 1997. Includes EMAP's fashion trade show Pure Womenswear and award-winning trade event 40 Degrees; Miller Freeman's Premier Collections.
- News & trends. Anderson, Peggy // Dairy Foods;Aug96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p16
Cites the milk promotion and fashion show held in New York city on July 1996, which was sponsored by the American Dairy Association and the Dairy Council Inc.
- The Chairpersons: 25th Anniversary Spring Fashion Fair Tour. // Ebony;Jan1983, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p76
The article focuses on the 25th annual tour of the "EBONY" magazine Fashion Fair, which started with a fashion show in Kingston, Jamaica on December 19, 1982.
- Couture via satellite. Mower, Sarah // Harper's Bazaar;Jan94, Issue 3386, p27
Previews the satellite transmission of couture shows from Paris to American television. Objective; Implications on sales; Significance.
- A question of taste. Mower, Sarah // Harper's Bazaar;Feb96, Issue 3411, p162
Opinion. Argues about the Spring '96 presentation of clothes at fashion shows by designers. Views about the Miuccia Prada's spring show.
- Ebony Fashion Fair `Freedom Explosion' lights up Hollywood. // Jet;4/29/91, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the 33rd annual Ebony Fashion Fair, `Freedom Explosion,' which recently appeared in Hollywood. Charitable beneficiary.