London set for 2000
- Space shortage predicted for UK. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Feb97, p7
Focuses on a report predicting a shortage in exhibition space in Great Britain. Failure to meet increasing demand for exhibition space; Opportunity for unusual venues to meet demand for events; Wider price range for organizers.
- Wembley lines up major IT upgrade. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p13
Reports on the plans of Wembley Conference Centre in England to provide Internet high-speed data throughout the complex. Results of the review of the complex's technical facilities; Impact of the plans on organizers of special events.
- L'architecture parlante. Stephens, S. // Architectural Record;Aug1989, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p57
Reviews the recently completed Canadian Centre for Architecture in Montreal, designed by Montreal architect Peter Rose, in collaboration with the Centre's founder and director Phyllis Lambert.
- Networking: Art exhibit spaces. Mulder, Karen L. // Christianity Today;4/8/96, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p83
Lists a sampling of exhibition spaces which welcome art involving Christian themes. Contact information.
- Fun with food exhibition. // National Geographic World;Apr87, Issue 140, p25
The Ontario Science Center (Canada) had a special show called, `Food' which had exhibits, displays, games and facts related to food. Food consumption; Nutrition; Fish raising in silos; Hydroponics; Old-fashioned and modern methods of food preparation.
- The last frontier. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Jul95, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p27
Presents information on a series of exhibitions to be held by the Canadian Centre for Architecture on American architecture. Information on schedule of exhibitions; Contact number.
- The Canadian Centre for Architecture Garden. Charney, Melvin // Massachusetts Review;Spring/Summer90, Vol. 31 Issue 1/2, p201
Presents information on the Canadian Centre for Architecture Garden. Description of Garden; Significance of the use of native plants and trees; Description of where it is situated; Details of other issues pertaining to the garden.
- Tunisia expands its exhibitor base at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai. // Middle East;Jun2010, Issue 412, p11
The article reports that the Middle East has seen a 15 percent increase in exhibitor numbers in 2010, and Tunisia has expanded its exhibitor base at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Two London sites to be developed. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb98, p6
Discusses the plan of London Arena and the Business Design Centre, two popular exhibition venues in London, England, to revamp their sites in 1998. Joint venture refurbishment program being negotiated by SMG, the American owner of London Arena; Local permit obtained by Business Design Center to...
- Los Angeles' T.C. re-opens. // Architectural Record;Oct1995, Vol. 183 Issue 10, p27
Reports on the opening of the exhibition center the Temporary Contemporary. Development's fate as being uncertain; Center's popular and idiosyncratic space.