Driving home the message
- Technology Everywhere at AAPEX 2016. // Brake & Front End;Sep2016, Vol. 88, p57
The article offers information on the Auto Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) 2016 which will feature Let's Tech presentations, and AAPEXedu program highlighting new automobile technology.
- Engineers foresee future without keys. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;3/3/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5702, p45
Looks at the unveiling of automobile systems which do not use a key to start the engine, at the 1997 Society of Automotive Engineers Congress and Exposition. How keyless systems at exposition operate; Release of nearly keyless car into automobile market by General Motors Corporation; Mention of...
- 2012 AUTO SHOW PREVIEW. // Event Design Magazine;Feb/Mar2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p32
The article offers information on the new products unveiled by automobile manufacturers during international trade shows in 2011 and 2012. It notes the launch of Chevrolet's first-ever experiential vehicle at the Dubai International Motor Show. It mentions the renovation of Scion of its booth at...
- GM opens virtual showroom for interactive car shopping. Snyder, Beth // Advertising Age;10/20/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p50
Reports on General Motors Corp.'s interactive showroom in New York City where potential buyers can interact with new models and concept cars. Features and capabilities of the interactive program; The featured cars.
- Possible dreams. Seelhorst, Mary // Popular Mechanics;Mar93, Vol. 170 Issue 3, p46
States that it has been one year since `Possible Dreams: Popular Mechanics and America's Enthusiasm for Technology' opened at Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan. Details on the exhibit; Letter from exhibit visitor.
- Commentary ... on not being overawed by the inevitability of events. Pullin, John // Professional Engineering;9/23/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p3
In this article the author discusses the Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany. It states that the show was dominated by batteries, lithium, hydrogen and combinations of them on wheels. According to the author, the apparent inevitability of markets can be changed through public opinion or government...
- Chrysler's new car salesmen. DeSalvo, Kathy // SHOOT;3/24/95, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p20
Reports on McGill Multimedia's creation of compact disc-interactive (CD-i) presentations of for Chrysler Canada's automobile dealer showrooms. Popularity of CD-i in the automotive market; Components of the CD-i system.
- 'Red hot information people'. WALSH, DUSTIN // Crain's Detroit Business;1/10/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p3
The article informs about product specialists. It has been stated that these are models who discuss technical details of cars to customers in automobile exhibitions. Margery Krevsky, president and owner of Productions Plus, which conducts U.S. auto show displays since 1983, said that informed...
- Auto Shanghai the gateway to rapidly-growing market. Tran, Alan // Automotive Industries;Oct2014, Vol. 193 Issue 3, p70
An interview with China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Shanghai assistant chairperson, Gu Chunting, is presented. He talks about some of the expected highlights of the Auto Shanghai 2015 event to be held at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) (NCEC)...