- FOUR HOURS IN CHONGQING. Otley, Tom // Business Traveler;Apr2013, p48
The article offers travel tips for Chongqing, China and includes recommendations for dishes, exhibition centers, and restaurants.
- FOUR HOURS IN CHONGQING. Otley, Tom // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Oct2012, p80
A review is offered for several establishments located in Chongqing, China, including the Chongqing Planning Exhibition Hall, the Wai Po Qiao Hot Pot restaurant, and the Chongqing Stilwell Museum.
- A New Kind of Swiss Colony. Potter, Everett // National Geographic Traveler;Mar2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p32
The article offers information on various tourist attractions in Zurich, Switzerland. It is mentioned that in west of Zurich, the area between Limmat River and railroad tracks offers many options for shopping, eating and art exhibitions. Markthalle is an indoor food hall offering Swiss-made...
- Discover Historic Nelsonville. // Athens News;2014 Visitor's Guide, p43
The article lists several places in Nelsonville, Ohio including restaurants, shopping centers, exhibition centers, and a theater along with a map indicating their locations.
- Opposites attract. Lerwill, Ben // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2011, p89
The article offers information on the two cities of Melbourne, Victoria and Perth, Western Australia based on their appeal for corporate events. It mentions Melbourne's Rialto hotel with 253 rooms, 11 meeting rooms, and Perth's Burswood Entertainment Complex with 704 rooms with golf course and...
- A TASTE OF MUNICH. Meadwell, Stacey // Estates Gazette;10/6/2007, Issue 741, p175
The article presents information on the Expo Real held in Munich, Germany in 2007. There were about 1,740 exhibitors at the exhibitions and the number of visitors are expected to reach 21,100. It cites improvement of the facilities at the exhibition center with the addition of meeting rooms and...
- On the waterfront. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2013 Venue London, p9
A review is offered for several riverside venues located in London, England including the exhibition center The Crystal, the Admiral's House and the HMS Belfast.
- ICC for East London opens in July. // Southern African Tourism Update;2009, Issue 205, p4
The article reports on the opening of the International Convention Centre East London, managed by Premier Hotels & Resorts International, in July 2009. The Premier Hotel Cascades and the Premier Hotel regent are incorporated in the conference and exhibition venue. Features of the complex also...
- vancouver. // Conde Nast Traveler;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, pB6
The article a guide to the tourist attractions along the seawall of the city of Vancouver, British Columbia. These include Canada Place, Fairmont Watefront hotel, Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre, Vancouver Tourist Information Centre, Nike Runner's Lounge, Cardero's restaurant,...