- Presentation products enhance your professional image. // Secretary;Apr94, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p28
Features presentation products to enhance professional image. One-piece report covers from Acco USA Inc.; Paper Softcover for desktop binding systems from ChannelBind Corp.; Covermate Thermal Vinding System from Bind-It Corp.; Dual-purpose binding system from IBICO Inc.
- Professional presentations. Phillips Jr., John T. // Records Management Quarterly;Oct94, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p44
Focuses on the use of technology to aid professional presentations to audiences. Using technology to enhance a presentation; Standard media formats for presenting information; Presentation projection requirements; Multimedia techniques and challenges.
- High tech tools present solutions. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jul95, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the use of high technology tools in business presentations. Sophistication of presentations using color printers, liquid crystal displays (LCD) screens and image-organizing software; Advantages of using high technology tools; Multi-media capabilities of computers; Transportation...
- SelfCling Communicator. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Oct96, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p70
Cites the SelfCling Communicator presentation sheets from Jotz. Contact information.
- Pick a projector that won't ruin presentation. Altom, Tim // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p30
Presents tips for managers on selecting a portable projector for use in business presentations. Design of projectors to target specific markets; Ways in which the trade-off for size is image quality; Features of later-model projectors; Availability of projector models that can accept video...
- Vivitar: WHO WE ARE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/16/2015 Supplement Outdoor Electronics, p14
The article offers information about the electronic equipment manufacturer Vivitar, which provides photographic, audio and optic devices and related accessories.
- Some pointers from the podium. Ruth, Joao-Pierre S. // Business News New Jersey;03/01/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on high-tech gadgets used during business presentations. Trend started with the arrival of PowerPoint software; Popularity of LCD projectors; Visual aids; Pointers on how not to let the high-tech gadgets overshadow a speaker or the topic.
- Projectors. Ellis, Ryann K. // Training & Development;Oct2000, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p79
Discusses features to consider when buying a projector. Size and weight; Resolution; Brightness; Contrast ratio.
- Small businesses use technology to bring vitality to presentations. Schwemmer, Yvonne // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;04/19/99, Issue 322403, p4
Focuses on the technology increasingly available to United States businesses for their business presentations. Presentation software; Data video projection units; Tips for selecting equipment.