Fact-finding in Australia
- Northprint wins over Print UK. // Event;Jan2003, p4
Reports the decision of Trade Events and the British Association for Print and Communication to cancel an exhibition event that would coincide with Reed Exhibitions' Northprint event in 2003. Reason for the cancellation; Information on the Northprint event.
- AHMA Hardware Show struggles in its debut. Carlo, Andrew M. // Home Channel News;4/26/2004, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the American Hardware Manufacturing Association's (AHMA) Hardware Show in Chicago, Illinois. Exhibitors' call for the reconciliation of AHMA and Reed Exhibitions Cos.; Estimated number of exhibitors and retailers; Products displayed.
- introduction. // Precision Marketing;3/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p23
Focuses on the Marketing Expo by the International Direct Marketing Fair held on March 12-14, 2002 at excel in London, England, organized by Reed Exhibitions. Results of the research 'What Do Marketing People Really Want?'; Information on the Marketing Expo 2002 Business Briefings.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/25/2005, Issue 5431, p8
The article reports that 100% Design has expanded again, this time to Japan, after its move to Moscow last year. 100% Tokyo occurs during Tokyo Design Week and alongside the Design Association of Japan's Container exhibition and student show. Ian Rudge, 100% Design co-founder and brand director...
- Successful Documation UK Event Reflects ECM Growth. // International Journal of Micrographics & Optical Technology;2006, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p14
The article highlights the Documentation UK exhibition which was held in London, England, in 2006. Member companies of the Association for Information & Image Management (AIIM), which were well represented amongst the 50 exhibitors, reported strong interest in their scanning, document...
- Injecting New Life into the Trade Show Business. Longo, Don // Retail Merchandiser;Aug2004, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p4
Reports on an improvement in the trade show business in the U.S. retail industry as of August 2004. Impact of a cooperative agreement between Reed Exhibitions' National Hardware Show and George Little Management's Gourmet Housewares Show to co-locate their two events in Las Vegas, Nevada in May...
- Border crossings. Derrick, Stuart // Event;Mar2005, p45
Looks into exhibitions that move to another location each time it is staged. In-Cosmetics cosmetics industry exhibition by Reed Exhibitions; Federation of European Screen Printers Association trade show; CPHI pharmaceutical show staged by CMP Information.
- Reed at top of pile for trade event figures. // Event;Jan2007, p34
The article presents information on a report by the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) regarding the trade events held in 2006. The report states that Reed Exhibitions staged the most trade exhibitions in 2005 and enticed the greatest number of trade visitors. Clarion Events topped the...
- Themes of 'New York' to Transform Show Floor of Expo. Axelrad, Marge // Vision Monday;4/28/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p10
The article focuses the launch of a new floor plan inspired from a theme of New York City as a fashion destination for the 2009 edition of International Vision Expo East by executives of Reed Exhibitions and the Vision Council. The format provides a symmetrical layout that presents six aisles...