Petit Bateau wins accolade
- Petit Bateau holt KitsunÃ©-Designduo. Sieper, Elke // Textilwirtschaft;8/2/2012, Issue 31, p72
The article reports for the German fashion, clothing, and textile industry that French firm Petit Bateau has appointed fashion designers Gildas LoaÃ«c and Masaya Kuroki to be in charge of design for adult men's and women's clothing.
- Charlier Teams With Petit Bateau. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/29/2014, Vol. 208 Issue 44, p9
The article reports that French clothing brand Petit Bateau is collaborating with fashion designer CÃ©dric Charlier for a clothing collection for women, men, and girls. Topics include the sportswear style of the line, details on the look book for the collection, and comments from Petit Bateau...
- Petit Bateau Links With Lacroix, Paris Opera. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/11/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 53, p4
The article focuses on a collaboration among children's wear brand Petit Bateau, French couturier Christian Lacroix and the Paris National Opera for the high-street designer's collection for the 2013 holidays. Petit chief executive officer (CEO) Patrick Pergament says they are the first brand to...
- PERSONAL STYLE. // Harper's Bazaar;Jun/Jul2011, Issue 3594, p87
Photographs of several products including Petit Bateau USA Inc.'s shirts, Bensoni's dress, and Jill Stuart Inc.'s pants are presented.
- The Perfect Raincoat. // Lucky;Apr2014, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p74
The article offers information on the waterproof jacket from Petit Bateau, which is designed to be used in rainy days.
- Build a small-engine test stand. Randolph, Randy // Model Airplane News;May98, Vol. 126 Issue 5, p74
Cites how to make a wooden test stand that's adequate for various size engines. Guidelines to making the stand highlighted.
- Shop-built Disc Sander. Jacobson, Jeff // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p38
Examines the design of a stand for a disc sander machine. Key features and specifications; List of materials; Cross-section of the sanding machine stand; Assembly tips; Final touches and finishing.
- Raised panel umbrella stand. // Woodworker's Journal;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p28
Outlines the procedure in making raised panel umbrella stand. Project as a test of skill in cope-and-stick joinery and panel-raising technique; Making the frames; Assembly of sides and cutting the panels; Finishing touches for the stand; Materials. INSET: How to cut the cope and stick..
- Dovetail Station. Caspar, Tom // American Woodworker;Apr/May2014, Issue 171, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a compact stand for tools used in making dovetails.