- No shopping spree, says Hogg Robinson. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/22/2005, Issue 2662, p16
This article reports that Hogg Robinson PLC has denied it is planning to go on the acquisition trail despite a massive cash injection from the sale of non-core assets. Last week, the company announced the sale of its benefits and consultancy services (BCS) companies to private equity firm Duke...
- Testosterone causes trade-ups. // Employee Benefits;
Reports on the use of emotional and financial reasoning in the decisions of employees at Hogg Robinson to purchase company cars. Analysis of the decisions of employees when given tools to calculate the effect of the purchase of cars on their take-home pay; Options open for employees under the...
- HRG SEES RISE IN PROFITS. // Buying Business Travel;Jul/Aug2013, Issue 63, p12
The article offers information on business gain, experienced by HRG Technologies, an international corporate travel service provider, in 2013 including revenues from clients Centrica law firm Clifford Chance and Unilever in Great Britain, HRG rail businesses and air and hotel travel services.
- COMPANIES TRYING TO GET A GRIP ON MEETINGS SPEND. // Buying Business Travel;May/Jun2013, Issue 62, p7
The article presents the views of Amanda Hanlin, director at the corporate travel service firm Hogg Robinson, on the expertise of travel management firms, including Hogg, in tracking expenditures of companies on meetings and events by analyzing travel data to control costs through consolidation.
- HRG win Canadian government deal. // Buying Business Travel;May/Jun2013, Issue 62, p15
The article reports that Hogg Robinson Group (HRG), corporate service organization, has received a seven-year contract from the government of Canada, according to which, HRG will arrange civilian travel for employees, supply online booking tool and manage online expenses.
- Hoggs acquires Kuoni's BTI Central Europe. // Business Travel World;Jan2004, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Kuoni BTI Central Europe by Hogg Robinson plc in January 2004. Details of the deal; Statement from Hoggs CEO David Radcliffe on the deal.
- FCm and HRG both make North American moves. // Business Travel World;May2006, p6
The article deals with the restructuring of the business operations of Hogg Robinson Group (HRG) and Flight Centers in North America. The existing management and operational teams of HRG in Canada and in the U.S. will be integrated under Tom Gleason, former vice president sales eastern division...
- Business revolution. Radcliffe, David // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/2/2006, Issue 2698, p9
The article presents the developments in the business travel industry. As Hogg Robinson has pursued their independence from their long time partner Business Travel International (BTI), they are now incorporating on providing low-cost option and a range of products and services to meet clients'...
- 'Business as usual' pledge despite TMC shake-up. Cohen, Amon // Supply Management;1/19/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p8
The reports on the move of travel agency Hogg Robinson in closing its 15-year Business Travel International joint venture with Dutch firm BCD Holdings HV in Great Britain. In this end of the contract, BCD will simultaneously bought assets owned by travel agency TUI in another global joint...