Budweiser Stade replica takes off
- Euro rugby tournament seeks four new sponsors. Cavanagh, Rory // Marketing Week;9/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p12
Reports on the search for corporate sponsors of the Heineken Cup rugby tournament in Europe. Packages offered for potential sponsors; Sponsorship program of the event.
- Guinness Confirmed As Sponsor Of Pro 12. // Checkout;Jul2014, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p61
The article confirms that international brand Guinness has assumed as the new title sponsor of the Pro12 rugby competition in Ireland which will start on September 5, 2014.
- ALIVE and KICKING. Syvret, Paul // Bulletin with Newsweek;05/08/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6273, p32
Focuses on the relaunch of the 2001 Super League rugby in Australia. Participating teams; Popularity of the sport in Europe; Corporate sponsors; Regulations governing the sport. INSET: It's simply the best, crows Chook by Paul, Syvret..
- Winning Team. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Mar2007, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p5
The article provides information on a sponsorship deal between Auckland Rugby and The Blues and SkyCity Auckland. The deal, which runs through to the end of 2010, means that SkyCity continues to be the major sponsor of the Auckland Air New Zealand Cup team and a key sponsor of the Blues. SkyCity...
- Rugby league yet to secure head sponsor. // Marketing Week;2/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
Informs that Super League Europe, the body responsible for marketing British rugby league has yet to secure a headline sponsor. Number of weeks remaining before the start of the season; Decision of JJB Sports not to renew its contract.
- Marketing moment. Park, Eden // Marketing (00253650);10/27/2010, p8
The article reports on the sponsorship agreement signed by French clothing brand Eden Park with England's rugby union team.
- Charity water announces Rugby League World Cup sponsorship deal. // Vending International;Dec2013, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p8
The article announces that Charity water brand, Texas, U.S.-based Thristy Planet Co. has conducted a sponsorship deal with the Rugby League World Cup 2013 as the official water partner of the tournament.
- Bursting the Bubble. Grant, Ian F. // New Zealand Management;Dec1999, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p114
Ponders on the departure of New Zealand rugby football team All Blacks from the 1999 World Cup event. Views on a report signed by John Hart, chief executive officer of All Blacks Inc; Shareholders of the firm; Assessment on the firm's business status.
- MAKING ENDS MEET. Logan, Andrew // Inside Rugby;2008, Issue 2, p82
The article offers suggestions on running a rugby football club. It is suggested that clubs should aim at securing fewer large amounts through sponsorship and fundraising, rather than lots of small amounts. It is also suggested that clubs should look for sponsors who have similar interests and...