Speedo raises profile on tour
- Construction under way at Shops of Grand River. // Value Retail News;Apr2010, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p18
The article reports on the ongoing construction of the Shops of Grand River in Leeds, Alabama, which is scheduled for opening in October 2010.
- Untitled. // Value Retail News;Apr2010, Vol. 28 Issue 3, Special section p17
A photograph of the first phase construction of the 25,000 square meter Sicilia Outlet Village center in Sicily, Italy.
- Construction starts on Manteca outlets. // Value Retail News;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p22
The article reports that construction of the outlet portion of Poag & McEwen's Lifestyle Outlets at Manteca, California has started.
- Construction has begun on a few outlet projects. // Value Retail News;Aug2010, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that I/RN has counted at least five new outlet projects under construction scheduled for opening early in 2011 including the Shops of Grand River in Leeds, Alabama, Tanger Outlet Center in Mebane, South Carolina and Outlet Shoppers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Outlet for the Home. Rubin, Hanna // Country Living;Nov2004, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p24
Presents information on textile designer Amy Karyn's outlet in Lambertville, New Jersey. INSET: AMY KARYN OUTLET FOR THE HOME.
- Calvin outlets bought. // Crain's New York Business;11/11/96, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p46
Reports on the acquisition of 14 of 15 Calvin Klein outlet stores in the United States and the rights to open additional stores in other countries, by Designer Holdings Limited.
- IN-STORE BRANDING AND POINT-OF-SALE. // Design Week;2/22/2007 Awards Supplement, Vol. 22, p29
The article announces the winner award for in-store branding and point of sale was TN29 store, Tracey Neuls, 29 Marylebone Lane, London W1, designed by Leo Burnett.
- Mikasa offers upscale look with outlet prices. Martin, Karen E. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Aug94, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p48
Reports on the design improvement for Mikasa's factory outlet stores. Emphasis on customer convenience; Materials usage; Flexibility of design.
- Outlet design proves you can't argue taste. BAKER, MICHAEL // International Outlet Journal;Fall2015, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p18
The article focuses on the importance of outlets design to accommodate features like shopping, food and trade in order to attract different people of different preference.