Nestle back at Big Bash 1998
- Change in strategy key to Skippy brand's growth. Pollack, Judann // Advertising Age;1/26/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the increased sales of Skippy Peanut Butter in 1997. How sales were boosted by reformulation, repackaging, and a major advertising campaign; Work done by Bestfoods; Use of cross promotions; Sales statistics.
- Hunt-Wesson rolls healthier PB. Spethmann, Betsy // Brandweek;9/11/95, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p10
Reports that Hunt-Wesson launched Peter Pan Plus, a vitamin-fortified peanut butter. Target market of television advertisements; Impact on leverage in category management.
- Peanut Butter Wars Spread Out As Unilever, Smucker's Dig In. Reyes, Sonia // Brandweek;6/3/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p4
Provides information on the marketing campaign launched by Unilever Bestfoods for its peanut butter product Skippy. Advertisements released for the product; Discussion on the launching of individually wrapped peanut butter; Estimated sales generated by the company.
- Jif Sensations Adds Zip To Predictable PB Niche. Thompson, Stephanie; Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;05/03/99, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the launching of Jif Sensations peanut butter line from Procter & Gamble Co. Information on its advertising campaign; Revenues generated by Jif; Flavors.
- Nestle's sales decrease despite 13 new offerings. H.S.M. // Beverage Industry;Jun94, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p40
Presents a corporate profile on Nestle Beverage Company. Sales from 1992 to 1993; Marketing schemes; Market share; Advertising promotions.
- Nestle moves into bulk market. // Candy Industry;Sep95, Vol. 160 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the introduction of Nestle Bulk, Nestle Chocolate and Confections' first foray into the growing bulk confectionery market. Triple-digit growth rate in the market; Products included in the Nestle Bulk program.
- Nestle close to Peruvian purchase. // Candy Industry;Nov96, Vol. 161 Issue 11, p9
Reports on developments in the plans of Switzerland-based Nestle to purchase Peru's largest ice cream and confectionery company D'Onofrio. Non-disclosure of the details of negotiations.
- Nestle Brazil moves powdered production. // Candy Industry;Feb97, Vol. 162 Issue 2, p11
Reports on Nestle's plan to move its powdered chocolate production from Cacapava, Sao Paolo, Brazil to Itabuna, Bahia. Rationale behind the move; Cost of the move.
- Nestle scores victory in Polish factory bid. // Candy Industry;Nov93, Vol. 158 Issue 11, p13
Reports on Nestle's victory over E.D.& F Man in the bid to form a joint venture with Goplana, Poland's state-owned chocolate factory. Nestle's potential ownership stake at the factory.