- Untitled. // Marketing Week;11/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p18
Focuses on the epidemic that hit the P&O Cruises liner by which the Marketing Forum was held.
- REGION CALENDAR. // Navajo Times;7/19/2012, Vol. 51 Issue 29, pC6
The article offers news briefs in New Mexico and Arizona including the postponement of the San Juan County Commission meeting from July 17 to July 24, 2012, the open house of Echo Hope Housing on July 24, 2012, and the summer carnival sponsored by the Farmington Recreation Center.
- Community. // Asian Pacific Post;8/19/2010, p4
A calendar of events in British Columbia in 2010 is presented, which include the Kwame Nkrumah International Conference, Summer Carnival and the Richmond Maritime Festival.
- International Independent Showman's Association: The Changing Industry for Carnivals, Fairs and Festivals. Stone, Ed // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Jan2007, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p148
The article offers information on the International Independent Showmen's Association (IISA) February 6-10, 2007 meeting in Gibsontown, Florida.
- Promise of spring in the air. // Alberta Sweetgrass;Mar2000, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the social life and customs in Canada community. Information on the CD album release of Songbird Mishi Donovan; Details on the Aboriginal gang situation conference; Activities during the spring carnivals in the region.
- World Carnival Symposium in Cuba. Crow, Laura // TD&T: Theatre Design & Technology;Fall2004, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p33
Highlights the World Carnival Symposium in Cuba in 2004. Comparison of Cuban carnivals from celebrations in other countries, including the Philippines; Songs and dances featured at the Cuban carnival; Characters and costumes seen at the event.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;8/8/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p2
Presents a calendar of events that lists international congresses and conventions related to the capital market from September 13, 2005 to March 9, 2006.
- Society for Marketing Advances. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Summer2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p347
The article offers information on the Society for Marketing Advances (SMA) Conference on "Sensory Marketing...the Next Frontier" to be held in Memphis, Tennessee from November 2-5, 2011.
- A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. Hemsley, Steve // Marketing Week;5/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p53
Highlights the inaugural open meeting of the Field Marketing Council in Great Britain. Attendance of the field marketers; Discussion of issues affecting the business enterprises; Promotion of marketing standards.