Firms stress loyalty
- New schedule for essentials of marketing for bankers school. // Bank Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p76
Reports on Business Marketing Association's Essential of Marketing School for Bankers from September 30 to October 4, 1995. History of Essentials School; Contact information.
- Chapter calendar of events. // Bank Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p78
Presents a calendar of Business Marketing Association events. Georgia; Indiana; Minnesota; Nebraska; North Texas; Western.
- CMG elects new officers. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p206
Presents a listing of the elected offices for 1997, of the Color Marketing Group, an international not-for-profit organization. Information on the operations of the organization; Listing of members and their duties.
- Show and sell. Meltzer, Stephanie // Marketing Tools;May96, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p31
Cites a Business Marketing Association (BMA) study which shows that most companies are not making the most out of the trade shows they attend. Reasons why companies are falling short of potential at trade shows; Recommendations of BMA.
- New media ups Pro-Comm Awards. Freeman, Laurie // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p2
Presents information on the 1998 Business Marketing Association's (BMA) 25th Annual Pro-Comm Awards in business-to-business marketing communications categories. What the categories included; Comments from Rick Kean, executive director of the BMA; Identification of the best of division winners;...
- How about pebble, purple haze, plummit and espresso? // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep93, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p160A
Reports on the colors forecast of the Color Marketing Group (CMG) in its Consumer Color Directions Palette for 1995. 12 consumer/residential forecast colors; Move away from the industrial age towards a natural, handcrafted appearance.
- 1997 MIDA Exhibitors. // Caribbean Business;7/24/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 29, pS6
Presents a listing of the 1997 Marketing Industry and Distribution Association Exhibitors.
- Untitled. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/21/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 119, p11
Reports on Color Marketing Group's (CMG) transfer of offices to Alexandria, Virginia. Group's activities; Schedule of spring conference; List of CMG directors.
- CMG elects board. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec96, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p10
Reports on Color Marketing Group's election of five new members to its board of directors.