Partnerships & Acquisitions
- Manufacturers bring methods to the classroom on DVD. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/30/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p9
Reports on the partnership between the Society of Manufacturing Engineers and John Wiley & Sons Inc. to bring manufacturing techniques to classrooms in the U.S. Development of a content that brings manufacturing into classrooms at the college level; Production of programs of instruction videos...
- Breaking Even Is Hard to Do. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p29
Focuses on the electronic publishing business of John Wiley & Sons. Financial status of the company; Number of titles that it carries; Agreement with digital services provider Innodata.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions.... // Educational Marketer;11/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p8
Reports on a partnership formed by New York-based John Wiley & Sons with Columbia Earthscape to create a multimedia resource for college and university science education in the U.S.
- Wiley takes on APS titles. // Research Information;Apr/May2010, Issue 47, p31
The article reports on the partnership between Wiley-Blackwell and Australian Psychological Society (APS) in Great Britain.
- Wiley Partners with netLibrary, Lightning Source. Hane, Paula J. // Information Today;Dec2000, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p41
Reports that, as of December, 2000, John Wiley & Sons has signed agreements with netLibrary and Lightning Source. Distribution of Wiley's frontlist titles; How netLibrary will provide digital conversion and electronic distribution, while Lightning Source will provide digital distribution...
- Wiley talks of electronic future. // Publishers Weekly;10/9/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 41, p15
Focuses on the preparation plans of Charles Ellis, chief executive officer of John Wiley for the development of electronic publishing technology at the firm. Launching of the `Journal of Image Guided Surgery (JIGS)' on the Internet; Instructions for online access to `JIGS'; Defense of slow...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;8/7/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p8
The article reports that John Wiley & Sons Inc. and CFA Institute have signed an agreement to develop finance titles, online tools and resources under the CFA Institute Investment Series brand in 2007.
- Wiley Pairs Up with Mark Logic to Use XML for Wiley Custom Select. // Educational Marketer;5/11/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p5
No abstract available.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/26/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the business partnership between John Wiley and Sons and Reaction Explorer to expand organic chemistry tools and offerings WileyPLUS learning platform that allows students to explore the results of different chemical reactions.