Footnote: Wadsworth Launches Tool with Plagiarism Sleuth
- CHEAT CHAT. // Tech & Learning;Jun2011, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p14
The article discusses the findings of the study by iParadigms LLC regarding plagiarism, wherein, one third of all content compared in the study is from social networking, content sharing and question-and-answer sites, 15% of matched contents are obtained from sites that promotes and benefit from...
- Plagiarism. // DESIDOC Bulletin of Information Technology;Jul2007, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p59
The article reviews iParadigm's plagiarism prevention Web sites www.plagiarism.org, www.Turnitin.com, and www.iThenticate.com.
- NEWS SCAN. Gul, Sumeer // Trends in Information Management;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p70
The article offers news related to information science across the world. IParadigms LLC, creators of Turnitin, an academic plagiarism detector, announces a new plagiarism study. SHERPA Corp. announces a new Spanish language version of its RoMEO database. The article discusses the launch of the...
- Exam board wins battle in war against Internet cheats. // Education (14637073);6/9/2006, Issue 224, p5
This article reports on the development of the turnitin software which is designed to catch students who copy their summer's coursework from the Internet or buy material from cheating Web sites. The software was created by a team of teachers, computer scientists, business professionals and...
- Turnitin. Roper, Terry // Library Media Connection;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p60
The article reviews the plagiarism detection service Turnitin, located at www.turnitin.com, developed by plagiarism prevention company iParadigms LLC.
- CrossRef Adds Antiplagiarism. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;6/1/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p23
The article reports that CrossRef signed a licensing agreement with iParadigms, LLC, to incorporate its antiplagiarism utilities to an application called CrossCheck. The CrossCheck database will feature full-text journals of academic publishers, according to CrossRef. CrossRef will enable the...
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ... // Educational Marketer;7/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p8
Presents information on the educational publishing industry in the United States recent as of July 12, 2004. Decision of Oakland, California-based iParadigms to integrate its anti-plagiarism service with the learning system operated by Blackboard; Acquisition of publisher AMI's assets by Santa...
- Partnerships and Alliances... // Educational Marketer;9/17/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p8
Presents an update on partnership or alliances in the United States education publishing market as of September 17, 2001.
- News Briefs. // Educational Marketer;3/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p8
Presents news briefs on partnerships with publishers and authorization in education in the U.S. as of March 2002.