- Statoil sells parts of Marcellus holding to Southwestern Energy. // Chemical Week;1/12/2015, p63
The article reports on the sale of the shares of the oil and gas company, Statoil ASA in the gas well of Marcellus Shale to Southwestern Energy Co.
- Drilling for Shale Gas. Rotman, David // MIT Technology Review;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 116 Issue 1, p26
A photo essay is presented which documents Southwestern Energy Co.'s shale-gas production operation in Arkansas.
- Southwestern Energy announces closing of acquisition of Marcellus Shale properties. // World Energy News;5/20/2013, p13
The article announces the closing of acquisition of about 162,000 net acres in the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania by Southwestern Energy Company from Chesapeake Energy Corporation and its partner, financed through Southwestern's revolving credit facility.
- Southwestern Energy buys WPX Energy assets in Pa. // Farm & Dairy;12/11/2014, Vol. 101 Issue 12, Special section p4
The article focuses on acquisition of oil and gas assets WPX Energy in Pennsylvania by Southwestern Energy Co.
- Why A Flat Base Is Often A Sign Of Big Winner Taking A Break. KEN HOOVER // Investors Business Daily;10/10/2013, pB01
Even the most fit basketball player has to be taken out of the game every so often for a rest. The fittest players require only a short break before returning to the game in top form.
- SW Energy buys assets in Marcellus, Utica shale. // Farm & Dairy;11/13/2014, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p3
The article reports on the plan of oil and gas company Southwestern Energy to acquire the drilling assets of natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy in West Virginia and south Pennsylvania for nearly $5.38 billion.
- Chesapeake to sell shale assets. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/17/2014, pA02
Natural gas and oil exploration and production company
- Chesapeake Sells Some Shale Assets To Southwestern. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;10/16/2014, p00
The article reports on the plan of Chesapeake Energy to sell its assets in the southern Marcellus Shale and part of the eastern Utica Shale in West Virginia to Southwestern Energy.
- New depth record set by Oceaneering. Crowden, Michael // Offshore;Jul96, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p26
Reports that Oceaneering International has set a world water depth record for oil well drilling support operations through its Hydra 1095 off the Gulf of Mexico.