THE IPO 100
- Bermuda-Based Aspen Plans IPO in United States. // Best's Review;Dec2003, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p99
Reports that Bermuda-based Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. has asked the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for permission to make an initial public offering of its ordinary shares. Firm's plan to list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange; Expansion strategy of the firm in the U.S.;...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p77
Lists initial public offerings (IPO) for the period ending January 14, 2004. CrossTex Energy; K-Sea Transportation; Kintera; Knology; Luminent Mortgage Capital; Franklin Bank; Marshall Edwards; Tempur-Pedic International.
- KNOLOGY EYES AN IPO. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the plan of Knology Inc. for an initial public offering (IPO). Amount of capital the company wants to raise; Significance of the IPO; Underwriters for the IPO.
- ACCOUNTING NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Oct2007, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p10
The article offers global news briefs related to accounting. Epicor Software Corp. expands its operations in Latin America through agreements with two Miami-based organizations. Two former Kintera Inc. executives receive severance packages and a promised pay from the company. Meanwhile, CDC...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 13, p39
This article presents information on IPOs in the U.S. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. For the week ended March 24, the index closed at 18.10%. The...
- Knology Has Gone Public, Raising $56M After Reorg. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p46
Deals with the plan of Knology Inc. after the completion of its initial public offering (IPO). Amount raised by Knology in the IPO; Share price of Knology since the company went public; Uses of the IPO proceeds for Knology.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p43
Lists initial public offerings in the U.S. completed as of April 6, 2004. Cutera Inc.; Todco Inc.; CrossTex Energy Inc.; Knology Inc.; Franklin Bank.
- Bermuda-Based Aspen Insurance Planning U.S. IPO. // Best's Review;Nov2003, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p116
Reports on the filing of a public offering permit by Bermuda-based Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for auctions of the ordinary shares of the company. Statement of the company executives on the proposed shares offering; Objective of the company...
- Trading Barbs. // Property & Casualty 360;Jul2014, Vol. 118 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the decision of the board of directors of Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. to reject specialty insurance firm Endurance Specialty Holdings' exchange offer of 49.50 dollar per Aspen common share, which values Endurance's hostile bid at 3.2 billion dollars.