IPOs IN THE U.S
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p35
Presents tables indicating the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings (IPO) and stocks in the United States. Offer price; Price on May 12, 2004; Percent change; Book manager; CrossTex Energy; Jed Oil; Marchex; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; Kinetic Concepts; Daystar Technologies; Startek...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p33
Describes the initial 2004 public offering performance issued by several companies. CrossTex Energy; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; Kinetic Concepts; Government Properties Trust; Symbion.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p64
Presents data on initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States, for the week ending January 26, 2004. Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; TRW Automotive; K-Sea Transportation; Lipman Electronic Engineering.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p47
Provides information on initial public offering aftermarket performance in the U.S. as of February 2004. CrossTex Energy Inc.; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Government Properties Trust Inc.; Kinetic Concepts Inc.
- TRW seeks IPO. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;11/17/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6067, p1
Livonia, Michigan-based supplier of steering, suspension and safety systems for automobiles TRW Automotive Inc. says that it has filed plans to launch an initial public offering (IPO) of common shares. The company, which posted sales of nearly $10 billion last year, has been a candidate for an...
- On Eyetech Secondary Where's CSFB? Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/31/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p11
Reports on the absence of Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) during the secondary stock offerings of its former client, Eyetech Pharmaceuticals Inc. in the U.S. Worries of some bankers whether staffing problems of CSFB led the company's failure to join the stock offering; Observation of people...
- In Brief. // Ophthalmology Times;11/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p5
Reports on developments concerning the practice of ophthalmology in the United States, as of November 1, 2003. U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval of a third generic version of brimonidine tartrate ophthalmic solution; Findings from two phase III clinical trials of ovine hyaluronidase;...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p36
Presents information on initial public offering (IPO) deals in the U.S. as of February 2, 2004. Names of companies; Filing dates; IPO deals that are priced; IPO filings; Motor vehicle parts manufacturer TRW Automotive; Biotechnology firm Renovis; Asset Acceptance Corp.
- TRW would be OK on its own. Bolduc, Douglas A. // Automotive News Europe;5/14/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that TRW Automotive is not concerned if its primary shareholder Blackstone exited and it became 100% publicly owned according to TRW executive vice president and chief operating officer (COO) Steve Lunn. Europe accounted for 57% of the company's $13.1 billion in sales in...