- DOMESTIC RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p38
Provides information on domestic ranking of investment banking in the U.S from January 1, 2003 to December 31, 2003. Domestic bonds; Corporate debt; Asset-backed securities; Federal credit agency debt; Mortgage-backed securities.
- Pricing Widens on $1B Deutsche Bank CMBS. Latour, Sydney // Structuredfinancenews.com;6/16/2015, p7
The article reveals that most tranches issued from Deutsche Bank's 1 billion dollar commercial mortgage securitization have been priced wider than the last conduit issued. Topics discussed the Class A-1 notes offered by the COMM 2015-LC21 securitization deal, the terms of the transaction, and...
- LEAGUE TABLES. // Asset Securitization Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p38
Presents charts ranking the top investment banks in terms of asset-backed securities (ABS). ABS managers and issuers; Collateralized debt obligations; Agency and non-agency issuers; Managers and issuers of commercial mortgage-backed securities.
- Consolidated Street Research. // Asset Securitization Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 46, p20
Reports on the asset- and mortgage-backed securities offered by various financial institutions. Bank One; Bear Stearns; Countrywide Securities Corp.; Credit Suisse/First Boston; J.P. Morgan Securities; UBS Warburg.
- CHALLENGES TO SINGAPORE FROM THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS: ACTUAL AND SUGGESTED LEGAL AND REGULATORY RESPONSES. Tjio, Hans // Singapore Journal of Legal Studies;Jul2013, p168
The article offers information on the challenges faced by Singapore under securitization of assets, mortgage and financial institution that were the root cause of the global financial crises. It informs that the global crises brought collapse to the banking structure ineffective of the current...
- Consolidated Street research. // Asset Securitization Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 35, p25
Presents a chart showing asset-backed securities research recommendations from U.S. investments banks. Recommendations for asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities (MBS), CMBS and collateralized debt obligations; Recommendations from Bank One, Barclays, Countrywide Securities Corp.,...
- Consolidated Street research. // Asset Securitization Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p34
Offers research recommendations on asset-backed securities, commercial mortgage-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities and collateralized debt obligations from various investment banks. Citigroup Inc.; Credit Suisse First Boston; JPMorgan.
- ABX.HE set to rock 'n' roll this week. A. P. // Asset Securitization Report;7/17/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p6
The article presents updates on the ABX.HE, which is the name of the synthetic asset-backed securities (ABS) index of home equity ABS in the United States. ABX.HE was launched by the Markit Group and 16 investment banks on January 19, 2006. ABX.HE consists of five sub-indices referencing 20...
- Mexico cranks out $2.8bn of domestic deals in 1H06. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;7/17/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p22
The article looks at the performance of Mexico's asset-backed securities (ABS) and mortgage-backed securities (MBS) markets as of July 2006. A total of 16 issuers released $2.8 billion during the first half of 2006. A total of 12 investment banks and financial consultancies led transactions,...