- GLOBAL RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p50
Provides information on global ranking of investment banking from January 1, 2003 to December 31, 2003. High yield corporate debt; Mortgage-backed securities; Asset-backed securities; Collateralized debt obligations.
- LEAGUE TABLES. // Asset Securitization Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p38
Presents charts ranking the top investment banks in terms of asset-backed securities (ABS). ABS managers and issuers; Collateralized debt obligations; Agency and non-agency issuers; Managers and issuers of commercial mortgage-backed securities.
- RBS Sues Law Firm for its Role in CDO Structuring. Pyburn, Allison // Private Placement Letter;7/11/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p3
Reports that Greenwich NatWest and National Westminster Bank PLC, subsidiaries of the Royal Bank of Scotland PLC, are suing a law firm for its role in the structuring and documentation of a collateralized debt obligation (CDO) for the company in 1999. Comment of Mike Ford, spokesman for Weil...
- Banks bond with CMBS. Gibson, Robert // Estates Gazette;10/1/2005, Issue 539, p49
This article reports on the agreement reached by NM Rothschild & Sons Ltd. and Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to jointly originate loans for a commercial mortgage-backed securitisation, aimed for the first half of 2006. The move follows after Rothschild had arranged a securitisation for specialist...
- Innovative deal from Spain will set guidelines for future transactions. Garry, Colleen // Asset Securitization Report;1/22/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports that Moody's Investors Service rated in 2001 a deal out of Spain that is likely to serve as an archtype for similar structures in other mortgage bond and pfandbriefe markets. Details of the fixed-rate bond transaction; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on...
- Market debates double-B HELs. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;2/9/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on the double-B rated class in most mortgage-related asset-backed securities in the U.S. Exclusive offering of double-B rated class in the private, Rule 144a market; Reverse inquiry interest; Enhancement trends for double-B bonds.
- Saudi auto fleet deals debuts. // Asset Securitization Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p1
Reports on an auto lease-backed Islamic bond in Saudi Arabia. Structure of the securities of BSEC-BEMO Securitization.
- Agency buy down credit curve seen as boon to subprime. Mitchell, Donna // Asset Securitization Report;5/28/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p4
The article focuses on how the asset-backed securitization (ABS) market fair toward the subprime mortgage-backed securitization (MBS) sector in the U.S. It was observed that the ABS market is a lot kinder toward the subprime MBS sector. This situation reflects on the move of agency buy-side...
- Mexico State exits bond market, Pacsa pairs with MBIA again. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;4/3/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p21
The article reports that Mexico State has retired the last two of its bonds collateralizing payroll taxes with a 15-year asset-backed loan for $68 million. The state's withdrawal from the bond market forms part of a wider trend among Mexican sub-sovereign entities swapping market debt with loans.