- B of A Wrests No. 1 Ranking from UBS. // American Banker;7/7/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 128, p9
This article notes research by the Scorpio Partnership indicating Bank of America Corp. became the biggest wealth management company in the world after its acquisition of Merrill Lynch & Co. in 2008. This acquisition placed Bank of America ahead of the Swiss bank UBS AG. Increases in staffing...
- BT unveils Elvis, junk instrument to bridge IPOs. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/11/98, Vol. 64 Issue 19, p9
No abstract available.
- UBS to cut up to 10,000 investment banking jobs. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/29/2012, p28
The article reports that UBS AG has planned to scale back its investment banking capabilities by cutting around 10,000 banking jobs.
- Detroit Readying New Swaps Settlement: Reports. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/20/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34063, p1
The article informs that according to Lawyers for Detroit's statement, the city is planning to file a motion proposing a new swap settlement with UBS AG and the Bank of America Corp.
- Putting Axe Aside, B of A On a Forex Hiring Spree . Boraks, David // American Banker;4/29/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 81, p2
Reports the changes in the corporate and investment bank unit of Bank of America Corp. following the dismissal of employees in the U.S. Recruitment of foreign exchange traders and salespeople from competitors; Participation of David S. Fallick to manage commercial-mortgage-backed securities;...
- BT Alex. Brown snags four from Robby Stephens. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/22/98, Vol. 64 Issue 25, p10
Reports that BT Alex. Brown company has acquired four officials from the BancAmerica Robertson Stephens company. Identification of the four officials; Benefits of these officials to the company; Who the officials will report to at BT.
- Two Hires at Deutsche Unit . // American Banker;3/26/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 58, p10
Reports that the banking company Deutsche Bank Securities Corp. has hired two veteran traders Nicholas Lectica and Charles Smart for its residential mortgage group. Designation of Lectica and Smart in the company; Post held by Lectica during her tenure in Bank of America Corp.
- Insight Seeks Buyer, Again. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p9
The article reports that Insight Communications Co. Inc. hires a pair of investment bankers in the week of March 21, 2011 to look for a buyer for the mid-market multiple system operator (MSO). It states that Insights Communications hired UBS AG and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to look for...
- Deutsche Hires Show Faith in Key Businesses. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;10/7/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 193, p23
In a strong vote of confidence in its U.S. corporate finance business, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. on Monday said it had hired 12 senior investment bankers. Among the new faces at the Deutsche Bank AG investment bank and securities arm are James Stynes, a longtime Morgan Stanley banker who...