Valuing Our Work
- Regain control. // British Dental Journal;7/14/2007, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p54
The article focuses on the advice and money-saving financial guidance offered by money4dentists, a group that gives financial advices, to the dental profession in Great Britain. According the group, the dental practice could offset expenses on equipment, consumables and electricity bill through...
- Depression in the Profession. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p10
Introduces articles on the emotional component of being a financial advisor featured in the April 2003 issue of the 'Journal of Financial Planning.'
- The Once-a-Decade Reinvention of the Profession. Veres, Bob // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p30
Examines the need to reinvent the profession of financial planning. Historical comparison; Life planning debate; Cash flow planning; Importance of periodical self-examination of the profession.
- Concerns raised over advisers' role in LTC funding. Dale, Samuel // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);5/13/2013, p6
The article reports that after the Care bill in Great Britain failed to explicitly declare that state local authorities must direct people to regulated advisers, concerns have been raised about the participation of financial advisers in long term care funding.
- Lisa Winnard: Catch them early. Winnard, Lisa // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/19/2014, p46
The author comments on the significance of teaching the key issues around personal financial planning.
- Keep focus on clients. Wilson, Bruce // Money Marketing;12/17/2009, p15
In this article the author discusses the promise of a more volatile economy in 2010 and calls independent financial advisers (IFA) to concentrate on the services they offer to their clients in Great Britain.
- TOP 40 Under IBD Advisors. // REP.;Jan2014, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p38
A chart offering the Top 40 Under 40 Independent Broker/Dealer Advisors list compiled by the journal including Christopher William Hall, Rita Robbins and Gabe Lapito is presented.
- New Beginnings. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p10
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the influence of financial planning by Jonathan Guyton and the important role played by financial planners to help parents deal with issues regarding their college bound children by Amy Florian.
- CALENDAR. // Financial Planning;Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p24
A calendar of events for financial planning in the U.S. is presented including a Women Advisors Forum on April 19 to 20, 2011 by Source Media in New York City, Planners Conference on April 27, 2011 by Financial Planning Association of Connecticut in Plantsville, Connecticut and the Professional...