Lunch Pails in Retirement . .
- Pensionmark Launches Financial Wellness Program. // Plan Sponsor News;2013, p112
The article discusses the developments in the pensions industry in the U.S. It focuses on the launching by Pensionmark of its new Financial Wellness Program, which is intended to help employees in understanding their financial future by offering a comprehensive and multi-point approach to...
- Retirement revamp. Gibson, Darin // Life Insurance Selling;Dec2011, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p40
The article discusses the role of financial advisors in helping their clients rethink and reprioritize retirement plans during post-recession in the U.S. The retirees have different lifestyles compared to retirees a generation ago. Thus, the advisor must help make the best use of all the...
- Not their fathers' retirement. BELAK, PHYLLIS A.; DORRIS-CRENNY, PATRICIA M. // Accounting Today;10/19/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p20
The article presents a guide on how to create a good retirement planning during recession. Pension providers are advised to help their clients in making the necessary adjustments in their retirement plans. Good retirement plans, as well as restructuring and re-assessing those plans have become...
- Life after work. Matthews, Jeff // New Zealand Doctor;8/10/2005, p29
Focuses on the importance of planning in retirement. Common issue dealt with when planning for retirement; Factors to consider when planning for a successful retirement; Retirement lifestyles of retirees.
- For Empty Nesters, Spending Habits Trump Savings: Retirement Scan. // Financial-planning.com;10/5/2015, p1
Many retirees fail to boost savings after their last child leaves the house, and instead go on a spending spree that can last for years; Plus, how to make volatility work for you.
- Employees Open to Retirement Savings Intervention. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor News;2014, p14
The article offers information on the results of the national survey conducted by American Century Investments on retirement savings. The survey suggests that majority of participants have indicated they feel having automatic enrollment would have led to at least a minor increase in retirement...
- The art of retirement for orthopedic surgeons. Tuli, Surendra Mohan // Indian Journal of Orthopaedics;Jul-Sep2009, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p225
The author provides insights on retirement for orthopaedic surgeons in India. He emphasizes the importance of good health to orthopaedic specialists, in addition to early diagnosis and timely treatment of ailments. He recommends beginning financial planning for retirement at the age of 40 years....
- Beneficiary Designation Forms Not Governing Plan Documents. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Advisor News;2015, p1
An employer's retirement plan documents did not incorporate beneficiary designation forms in its language or appendices, so the forms did not govern the award of benefits, a court ruled.
- Home, Best Home for Two-Thirds of Retirees. Cornfield, Jill // Plan Advisor News;2015, p1
New freedoms help a majority of retirees live in the best home of their lives, finds a study by Merrill Lynch.