Wealthy Turning to Independent Advisors . .
- Millionaires Can Help Beginners Learn to Invest. // Spectrem High Net Worth Advisor Insights;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p3
The article focuses on the role of millionaires in helping novice investors learn to invest. According to a survey by the Spectrem Group, 93 percent of millionaires with up to 5 million dollars and more than 97 percent of millionaires with 5 million dollars or more emphasize the importance for...
- Secrets of the super rich. Laurence, Michael // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p96
Discusses the tax strategies of rich people in Australia. Relationship with the Australian Taxation Office; Tax claims for negative gearing; Strategies to minimize the effect of the top personal tax rate. INSET: THE GAME GETS TOUGHER..
- Retirement Fears Lead Affluent Professionals To Advisers. King, Carole Ann // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/10/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 28, p25
Deals with the result of a survey in the United States on the use of financial advisers of affluent professionals for their financial planning. Median incomes of affluent professionals; Way to approach affluent individuals regarding financial planning; Attributes of financial advisers sought by...
- Labor Figures Burst Investor's Bubble. Stock, Howard J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Dec2009, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the 2009 Investor Confidence Index performance of Spectrem Group in the U.S. According to the report, the firm's overall Investor Confidence down to -7 in October as well as its Affluent Investor Confidence Index drop to -15. Bank consultants note the two-point fall is not...
- Tax & financial planning news. // Accounting Technology;Nov99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p14
Reports on developments in tax and financial planning in the United States as of November 1999. Launch of an electronic commerce tax services practice by KPMG; Establishment of a link between tax preparation and H.D. Vest's financial planning tools; Web-based tax research product developed by CCH.
- A Practical Approach to Merging Your Clients' Money with Their Lives. Diliberto, Roy // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2006 Supplement, p16
This article provides financial planning advice from Roy Diliberto, the author of the book "Financial Planning--The Next Step: A Practical Approach to Merging Your Clients' Money with Their Lives." Diliberto examines the practice of financial planning, and provides an anecdote regarding his...
- Frugality Most Prized Among Older Investors. // Spectrem High Net Worth Advisor Insights;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p2
The article focuses on the significance of frugality for investors in the U.S. According to a survey by the Spectrem Group, frugality ranks fourth, behind hard work and education, as key drivers for wealth creation. It also showed that oldest investors, aged 55 to 64 and 65 and above, considers...
- What's Your Take? // On Wall Street;May2014, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
No abstract available.
- A Financial Planning Christmas Carol. Clark, Bob // Investment Advisor;Dec2014, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p47
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in researching and writing about the future of financial planning profession in the U.S. including financial planner Lynn Hopewell and the luminaries who established the profession.