- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/5/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p8
The article offers news briefs related to educational publishing in the U.S. The revenue at Goodheart-Willcox Co. declines at 14.8 percent to $18.4 million in the first six months of fiscal 2007. The revenue of School Specialty Inc., a supplemental materials publisher and distributor, increased...
- Goodheart-Willcox Caps FY2004 With 14.3% Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;7/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Tinley Park, Illinois-based textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox for the fiscal year ended April 30, 2004. Factors that contributed to its revenue growth; Increase in operating profit and net income.
- Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Climbs 8% On Targeted Adoption Sales. // Educational Marketer;1/10/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p8
The article presents a report on the financial results of the U.S.-based vocational education textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. It is reported that the company generated $16.1 million in revenue in the first six months of fiscal 2005, ended October 31, 2004, up 8.2% from the same period...
- Goodheart-Willcox Sales Decline Amid Slow Adoption Showings. // Educational Marketer;01/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the decline of sales of vocational publisher Goodheart-Willcox Company Inc. in 1999.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p8
Reports on the rise in Tinley Park, Illinois-based K-12 vocational publisher, Goodheart-Willcox Co.'s revenue for the first quarter ending July 31, 2003.
- G-W Rides New Adoption Wave. // Educational Marketer;1/14/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the increased revenue at vocational and career publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in the six-month period for the fiscal 2013, due to significant orders for new state adoptions in Tennessee, Georgia, and Indiana.
- Goodheart-Willcox 6-Month Revenue Climbs 34.3%. // Educational Marketer;1/23/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p3
The article reports that Tinley Park, Illinois-based vocational education textbook publisher Goodheart-Wilcox has produced $21.6 million in revenue for the first half of fiscal 2006, ended October 31, 2005. This represented a 34.3 percent increase from $16.1 million for the same period last year.
- Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Down 12%. // Educational Marketer;6/25/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the decrease in the revenue of vocational publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. in Tinley Park, Illinois. It states that the firm generated $26.5 million in revenue in fiscal 2007, ended April 30, which is down by 12.4% from 2006. Despite the slide in revenue, the company kept...
- Goodheart Willcox Q3 Revenue Falls 14.5%. // Educational Marketer;4/9/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of Goodheart-Willcox Inc. for the third quarter of 2011 in Tinley Park, Illinois. It states that the company's revenue has declined by 14.5 percent to 3.5 million dollar. It also mentions the factors that contribute to the decline of the...