- Industry News. // American Printer;Feb2004, Vol. 232 Issue 5, p12
Presents news briefs on the printing industry as of February 2004. Percentage of the annual print volume losses posted by commercial printers; Plan of Technotrans AG and Baldwin Technology Co. to merge; Appointment of Michael Allen as head of print divisions of Banta Corp.
- Banta to offer dbm and online services. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/1/95, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p49
Reports that Banta Corp. is developing database management (dbm) and online services.
- Banta announces restructuring. // American Printer;Dec97, Vol. 220 Issue 3, p21
Reports that Banta Corp. has announced its restructuring of its various acquisitions, operational expansions and the sale of a non-core business. Various areas of its restructured management; Result of Banta's restructured management.
- A little something extra. Taylor, S.; Hilts, P. // Publishers Weekly;3/2/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 12, p34
States that Banta Corporation took off in a new direction in the mid-1980s, with some unusual requests from Workman Publishing for a project that was a book `plus something else.' Banta's Book Plus gives publishers that competitive edge; Production challenge; A big project and a silly idea; Not...
- Banta covers customers' assets. S.W. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p62
Reports on the opening of a Digital Content Management Solutions Center by Banta Corporation, to offer digital asset management for clients. Corporate information on Banta; Comment from Paul Beyer, director of the center's Solutions Lab; View of analyst.
- Names in the news. // Marketing News;2/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p41
Presents information on several marketing and account executives in the U.S. Adrienne Fitzgerald-Hirt at AAF-MED LLC; Cynthia Avila at Creative Research Services Inc.; Matt Keller at Coughlan Companies Inc.; Melissa Anderson at Marketing Research Services Inc.
- Interim Head and New Graphic Line for Capstone. Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;10/25/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 43, p10
Reports on the appointment of Matt Keller as interim president of supplemental publisher Capstone Press in 2004. Resignation of interim president Jon Martin from the company; Plan of Capstone to launch a graphic library line in January 2005; Book titles included in the graphic library plan.
- Streeter named chairman of Banta board. // American Printer;May2004, Vol. 233 Issue 2, p13
Banta Corp. president and CEO Stephanie A. Streeter has taken on the additional position of chairman of the board of directors, effective late April 2004. She succeeds Donald D. Belcher, who retired after nine years as chairman. Streeter joined the corporation in January 2001 and became...
- All change at Kellogg's top table. // Marketing (00253650);7/4/2002, p15
Reports the replacement of Guy Longworth by Michael Allen as the marketing director of Kellogg in Great Britain. Career history of Allen; Reason for the resignation of Longworth; Evidence of the growth on cereal bar consumption.