Pearson Tops Simba's Index of Instructional Software Pubs. in '03
- Recent McGraw-Hill Divestiture Could Be First Of Many. // Educational Marketer;01/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p5
Deals with McGraw-Hill's sale of digital printing centers to New Jersey-based Cunningham Graphics International.
- McGraw-Hill Beats Expectations for 2002; Education Revenue Grew 1.5%. // Electronic Education Report;2/14/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p6
Reports that educational publisher McGraw-Hill Co. beat industry expectations for its 2002 fourth-quarter revenue.
- California Reading Adoption: Houghton Is Popular, But More Sales for All Are Still to Come. // Educational Marketer;10/14/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p1
Reports on Houghton Mifflin and McGraw-Hill's sales performance in the California K-8 reading adoption as of October 14, 2002.
- What's in a Name? McGraw-Hill Decides to Revisit its Branding. // Educational Marketer;11/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p2
Focuses on the red and white logo of U.S. educational publisher McGraw-Hill.
- Q1 Softness, Tight-Fisted Schools Afflict McGraw-Hill's K-12 Growth. // Educational Marketer;5/5/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p7
Focuses on the performance of the K-12 educational publishing business of McGraw-Hill Co. for the first quarter of 2003 in the U.S. Factors dampening the growth of the company's K-12 revenue; Positive effect of federal funding on the K-12 market; Increase in the total revenue generated by the...
- New Software and Electronic Media Titles for K-12. Felix, Kathie // Multimedia Schools;Sep2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on several educational software and electronic media products that relate to the K-12 curriculum released in the U.S. as of September 2003. I Spy Fantasy from Tom Snyder Productions; Plato Intermediate Writing Process and Practice from Plato Learning; Skill Navigator from...
- Partnerships and Acquisitions …. // Electronic Education Report;6/29/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the mergers of various educational technology companies in the U.S. Riverdeep Interactive Learning Ltd. is partnering with OverDrive to make its educational software and game products available to Overdrive's connection to 5000 libraries. Renaissance...
- Pearson Digital Learning Tops Simba's Annual Index of Instructional Software Publishers in 2003. // Electronic Education Report;1/9/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Presents Simba Information's leading K-12 instructional software publishers index in the U.S. for 2003-2002. Financial performance of Pearson Digital Learning, Renaissance Learning, Riverdeep Interactive, Plato Learning, and McGraw-Hill; Total industry revenue for the period.
- McGraw-Hill CEO Says Global Competition Driving Reform. Rodgers, Cynthia // EduExec;Jan2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p4
The article presents an interview with Harold McGraw, president and chief executive officer of McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc. In one of the responses to a question, he said that a high school diploma is still the measure of success in the United States. McGraw commented on how the highly competitive...