Gearing up for Growth, K-12 Publishers Add New Blood to Their Executive Suites
- Seizing moments. Updike, John // Yankee;Sep95, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p104
Profiles photographer Arthur Griffin. Style of clothing; Love for golf; Book `New England: The Four Seasons'; Photographic excellence.
- People In The News. // Electronic Education Report;08/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p8
Reports on several executive appointments in the electronic education publishing industry, for the week ended August 2, 2000.
- MW Live event will integrate four marketing disciplines. // Marketing Week;11/20/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p10
The article offers information on a trade show related to marketing, which is going to be held from June 30 to July 1, 2009.
- People... // Educational Marketer;3/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p8
Presents information on the appointment of two executives in the educational publishing industry in 2002.
- People... // Educational Marketer;9/16/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p9
Reports on executive movements in the educational publishing industry, as of September 16, 2002.
- People... // Educational Marketer;11/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p8
Presents news briefs concerning executive appointments at educational publishing companies as of November 18, 2002.
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p7
Reports on executive appointments in educational publishing companies in the U.S. recent as of March 2003.
- People ... // Educational Marketer;6/16/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p7
Reports on developments related to executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003.
- Small-bank trust unit targets professional women. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;5/6/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 86, p19
Reports that Hagerstown Trust Company is targeting professional and business women for its investment management services. Hire of Heather D. Meyers to run asset trust department; How Myers will embark on attracting clientele; Comments from Meyers; Background on Myers; Statistics on...