EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL BPR ANALYSIS: THE 2003 NEW YORK TIMES CHILDREN'S LIST
- Children's Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;8/25/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 34, p24
Presents a list of children's bestsellers as of August 2003. "Snuggle Puppy," by Sandra Boynton; "Ten Little Ladybugs," by Melanie Gerth; "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," by J. K. Rowling.
- POTTER BLITZ MARK V. Howarth, Brad // BRW;6/19/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p60
Announces the release of the book 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,' on June 21, 2003. Estimated number of copies to be distributed by Allen & Unwin in Australia; Marketing campaign for the book.
- BfYP bestsellers. // Quill & Quire;Oct2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p36
This article presents the best-selling children's books in Canada from July 25 to August 21, 2004, according to a survey of more than 210 independent booksellers. Some of the books are "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," by J.K. Rowling, "Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants," by Louise Rennison,...
- Amazon.ca/Books in Canada Bestsellers Lists. // Books in Canada;Jun2003, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p10
Presents a list of best sellers, according to Amazon.ca and "Books in Canada" journal, from April 17 to June 13, 2003. "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," by J. K. Rowling; "Living History," by Hillary Rodham Clinton; "Crow Lake," by Mary Lawson.
- short takes. // School Library Journal;Aug2003, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p20
Presents updates on books and authors as of August 2003. Number of German readers who joined in a collective translation of J.K. Rowling's book Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix; Award received by author Sharon Creech.
- SORTING THE STARS. Yu, Ting; Wren, Jennifer; Airs, Kevin; Butler, Juliet; Fleeman, Michael; Hamm, Liza; Hush, Kellie; Keck, William; Leonard, Elizabeth; Marx, Linda; Nussbaum, Gail; Roberts, Kelly; Rodriguez, Brenda; Stueven, Michele // People;6/30/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 25, p20
"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" hits bookstores June 21, 2003, which means another semester at Hogwarts has begun. Every new wizard and witch will enter one of the academy's four Houses by order of the magical Sorting Hat, which determines the true nature of its wearer. How would...
- Big Year for Harry, Lemony, Cat in Hat. Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;3/22/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 12, p35
Provides information on several children's bestsellers in the U.S. in 2003. "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," by J. K. Rowling; "Eragon," by Christopher Paolini; "The English Roses," by Madonna and illustrated by Jeffrey Fulvimari.
- Children's Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;9/20/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 38, p22
Presents a list of bestseller children's books in the U.S. as of September 20, 2004. "The Kissing Hand," by Audrey Penn, illustrated by Ruth E. Harper and Nancy M. Leak; "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," by J. K. Rowling; "Dragon Rider," by Cornelia Funke and translated by Anthea Bell.
- HOLIDAY 'PRESENT'. // Entertainment Weekly;1/9/2004, Issue 745, p87
Presents a list of the top selling fiction and non-fiction books in the U.S. for the period that ended December 14, 2003, including "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," by J. K. Rowling.