- FAMILIAR FACES BY UNFAMILIAR NAMES. Rouse, Dana E. // Photo District News;Sep2000, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p123
Describes the photo exhibit `Revelations' at the Miles & Generalis + NYA gallery in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which features photographs of celebrities taken by unknown photographers.
- Pictures Perfect. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p143
Presents information on photograph exhibitions being shown in Santa Monica, California from May through July 2004. "Picturing Ed: Jerry McMillan's Photographs of Ed Ruscha"; "Robert Capa: The Photographer of Humanity."
- PRIDE IN DIVERSITY. // Gay Community News;Oct2005, Issue 190, p6
Reviews the exhibition "Changing Cultures: A Photographic Exhibition of Diversity in Northern Ireland," at the BT Tower in Belfast, Northern Ireland on August 30, 2005.
- KINDRED SPIRITS. Pearse, Emma // Aperture;Spring2006, Issue 182, p18
The article reviews the exhibition "Kindred Spirits: Hungarian Photographs, 1914-2003," at the Martin-Gropius-Bau in Berlin, Germany from June 10 to August 29, 2005.
- OUR PICKS OF THE MONTH. // Photo District News;May2011, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p18
The article offers information regarding several photograph exhibitions including "A Moveable Feast: Fresh Produce and the NYC Green Cart Program," to be held in New York City on July 10, 2011, "Earth Now: American Photographers and the Environment," to be held in New Mexico on October 9, 2011,...
- PHOTOGRAPHY. // New Yorker;11/13/89, Vol. 65 Issue 39, p25
Lists photography exhibitions in New York City as of November 13, 1989. Venue of the exhibitions; Schedule of the shows; Photographers featured in the shows; Theme of the exhibitions; Contact information; Art pieces included in the exhibitions.
- TWICE UNTITLED AND OTHER PICTURES (LOOKING BACK). Walker, Hamza // Modern Painters;Nov2006, p100
The article reviews the exhibition "Twice Untitled and Other Pictures (Looking Back)," at the Wexner Center for the Arts in Columbus, Ohio, from September 16 to December 31, 2006.
- Jazz, Blues and Landscape Photographs On Display. // Art Business News;Oct2004, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p22
Reports that the photographs of Dennis Stock will be on exhibit at the M. Sarba Fine Art CafÃ© in Clinton, Connecticut. Themes of the photography show; Highlights of Stock's career.
- Celebrities to Host Opening-Night Reception. // Art Business News;Oct2004, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p26
Previews the Photo New York 2004 which will be held in New York City. Suggestion that the event will benefit the Jewish Museum; Claim that the show will include a lecture series and an opening night reception.