- The Future of Human Nature (Book). Sherlock, Richard // Politics & the Life Sciences;Mar2003, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p87
Reviews the book "The Future of Human Nature," by Jurgen Habermas and translated by William Rehg, Max Pensky, and Hella Beister.
- Divine creation. Skidelsky, Edward; Cowley, Jason // New Statesman;3/31/2003, Vol. 132 Issue 4631, p48
Reviews the books 'Nature via Nurture: Genes, Experience, and What Makes Us Human' by Matt Ridley, and 'The Future of Human Nature' by JÃ¼rgen Habermas.
- Book Reviews. POWER, MICHAEL // Mind;Apr1991, Vol. 100 Issue 398, p295
The article reviews the book "The Philosophical Discourse of Modernity: Twelve Lectures," by Jurgen Habermas.
- The Liberating Power of Symbols. Shaw, Elizabeth C.; Fields, Stephen // Review of Metaphysics;Mar2003, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p650
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Liberating Power of Symbols: Philosophical Essays,' by JÃ¼rgen Habermas.
- Legitimation Crisis (Book Review). Poster, Mark // LJ: Library Journal;4/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p674
Reviews the book 'Legitimation Crisis,' by Jurgen Habermas.
- THEORY AND PRACTICE (Book). Smelser, Neil J. // Social Forces;Jun75, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p650
Reviews the book "Theory and Practice," by JÃ¼rgen Habermas.
- Kant at Ground Zero. Wolin, Richard // New Republic;2/9/2004, Vol. 230 Issue 4, p25
Reviews the book, "Philosophy in a Time of Terror: Dialogues with JÃ¼rgen Habermas and Jacques Derrida," edited by Giovanna Borradori.
- Observations on "The Spiritual Situation of the Age": Contemporary German Perspectives (Book). Wilson, John // Review of Religious Research;Mar87, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p287
Reviews the book "Observations on "The Spiritual Situation of the Age": Contemporary German Perspectives," edited by Jurgen Habermas.
- The Crisis of the European Union. A Response. MALLART, Lidia PUIGVERT // Revista EspaÃ±ola de Investigaciones Sociologicas;ene-mar2013, Issue 141, p191
The article reviews the book "The Crisis of the European Union. A Response" by JÃ¼rgen Habermas.