Oral Breathing Challenge in Participants With Vocal Attrition
- ACTANTIAL MODEL. // Columbia Dictionary of Modern Literary & Cultural Criticism;1995, p3
A definition of the term "actantial model" is presented. It is a means of analyzing narrative associated with the work of the French narratologist A. J. Greimas, whose theories symbolize a significant contribution to structuralist thought. The relationships of the actants compose the actantial...
- Dialogical Grammar: Varieties of Dialogue in Wittgenstein's Methodology. Lemberger, Dorit // Dialogic Pedagogy;2015, Vol. 3, pA158
The dialogical character of Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations has received scant attention in the literature, given the work's status in his total oeuvre, and is dismissed as a marginal as compared to the other differences between the Tractatus and the Investigations. The main lines of...
- THE 'GREEK' ACCUSATIVE. E., Courtney // Classical Journal;Apr/May2004, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p425
Reflects on the Greek accusative. Two passages of Plautus that are sometimes adduced as instances of the middle voice outside this limit; Subgroup that comprises the verbs meaning, paint, depict; Variation between surface and depiction.
- SENTENCE IMITATION IN PRE-SCHOOL CHILDREN. Miller, Jon F. // Language & Speech;Jan-Mar73, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Investigates the effect of surface structure complexity, transformational sentence type and sentence length on a sentence imitation task with pre-school children. Similarity of sentence imitation and sentence comprehension; Interaction between Yngve depth and transformational sentence type;...
- Surface Composition as Bridging. Bittner, Maria // Journal of Semantics;May2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p127
The development of explicit theories of dynamic context change has led to a fundamentally new perspective on the interpretation of discourse. In this paper I show that this development also opens up the possibility of approaching subclausal composition along similar lines. More specifically, I...
- DÄ°LDE SIFIR BÄ°RÄ°M VE SIFIR BÄ°Ã‡Ä°MBÄ°RÄ°MÄ°N KULLANIMI. AYDIN, Hasene // Electronic Turkish Studies;Spring2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p169
Some language units are left in deep structure during communication due to least effort law in language, necessity of keeping away from unnecessary repetitions, aesthetical concerns etc. and consequently some spaces come up in surface structure. Zero unit (Ã˜) is used for words / phrases and...
- Relationship of English Context and the Function of English Grammar. JIANG Xue // Higher Education of Social Science;11/30/2013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p31
Context is the constraint element to the communicative function of grammar and the determinative element in the structural function of it; moreover, it is also the sole standard to judge the appropriacy of the sentence structure. This paper holds a discussion on the relationship of context and...
- DERÄ°N YAPI VE YÃœZEY YAPI KAVRAMLARINDAN NE ANLIYORUZ? DEMİRCİ, Kerim // Electronic Turkish Studies;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p291
No abstract available.
- YÃœZEY YAPI - DERÄ°N YAPI KAVRAMLARI ÃœZERÄ°NE. ÜSTÜNOVA, Kerime // Electronic Turkish Studies;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p697
No abstract available.