- Positioning yourself for a business bank loan. GOLDMAN, MICHAEL // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/18/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p10
The article offers information on the factors that contributes on the failure of some businesses and business owners to get bank loans. It states that some banks do not consider bank loan application for borrowers with lowest credit score and faces lawsuits. It mentions the need for business...
- SÃ¡cale Jugo a los Bancos. Gómez, Andrey Valencia // Entrepreneur Mexico;May2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p64
No abstract available.
- CrÃ©dito PequeÃ±o para Negocio en Grande. Hernández, Marissa Sánchez // Entrepreneur Mexico;Jun2008, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p66
No abstract available.
- Payday help or predatory practice? LEOS III, MOSES // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/5/2014, Vol. 117 Issue 45, p1D
The article reports on the plan of city council members and legislators in Buda, Texas to regulate credit access businesses, which offer loans up to a set amount, often determined by a customer's income level and does not require a credit check.
- Business services and commercial lending from GSCU. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/13/2008, Vol. 30, p8
The article reports on the business services and commercial lending offered by the Granite State Credit Union (GSCU). Accordingly, the GSCU offers a variety of loan products with flexible repayment options and competitive rates, in which business owners can purchase multi-family homes and...
- DETERMINANTS OF TRANSFORMATION AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF MFIs: NONEXPERIMENTAL FINDINGS. Panda, Debadutta Kumar // Management Dynamics;Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p015
This study was carried out to understand the social performance of deposit taking and deposit non-taking MFIs, the determinants of MFIs' personnel size and their predictions, the possible determinants of women borrowers of MFIs and their consequences, and the determinants of the transformation...
- New CUSO, Departments Debut To Offer Biz Lending. // Credit Union Journal;9/19/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p8
Reports that three more credit unions in the United States have expanded into business services. Texans Credit Union's formation of a credit union service organization called CU Commercial Services LLC; Indiana-based Illiana Financial Credit Union's opening of a Business Services Department;...
- No substitute for sound initial advice. Culhane, Mike // Mortgage Strategy;6/25/2007, p35
The article presents the author's analysis concerning the financial services industry in Great Britain. He states that a good advice and sound underwriting form the basic principles of the industry. He added that best advice should be given by brokers while lenders must sift out unacceptable...
- The Anatomy and Proliferation of Fraud-Based Lender Liability Claims. NEWMAN, ZACHARY G.; YOON-JEE KIM; SCHRAG, ALISON M. C. // Journal of Taxation & Regulation of Financial Institutions;May/Jun2014, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p15
The rise in corporate loan defaults has resulted in a resurgence of fraud-based claims that aim to attack the validity and enforceability of credit facilities and corporate lending products, and to emasculate long-standing protective terms and conditions that lenders historically relied upon...