Solid daily attraction
- Morning Menu Star. // Food Management;Nov2012 Supplement, p3
The article offers information on the growing popularity of burrito, a food item, as a breakfast option served at the restaurants in the U.S. It also mentions several other breakfast favorites of Americans including chilaquiles, oatmea, and yogurt. It says that the portable nature of burrito...
- PRACTICAL PURITY SOLUTIONS. // Volleyball (10584668);Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p25
The article presents a suggested menu for a breakfast, lunch and dinner which are said to be practical cleansing solutions such as oatmeal, banana and slivered almonds for breakfast, burrito for lunch, and salmon or tuna steak with whole grain pasta for dinner.
- Breakfast Made Over Easy. // Kiki Magazine;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p40
Recipes for several easy breakfast meals including Breakfast burrito, Fruit and yogurt parfait and English muffin sandwich, is presented.
- Regional favorites win sales. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p128
Presents information on some of the most popular meats which are chosen to prepare breakfasts in the United States, highlighting the breakfasts prepared at the Providence Health Center, Waco, Texas. Reference to the burritos which are made at the facility; Costs of the burritos; Information on...
- More made-to-order. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p57
Provides information on the breakfast service being offered at health care institutions in the U.S. Popularity of made-to-order items in most of the hospitals; Foods usually offered during breakfast; Array of hot comfort foods for breakfast.
- BEST NEW MEXICAN VERSION OF CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL. A. S. // Santa Fe Reporter;7/24/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p23
This article focuses on the breakfast burrito from Tia Sophia's, which received the Best New Mexican Version of Chicken Soup for the Soul Award in the Eat It! category of the magazine's 2013 Best of Santa Fe Readers' Poll.
- Power Bowls, Pork Bellies And Paleo. // Food Management;Nov2014 Supplement Breakfast Journal, p20
The article discusses the menumakers' growing attention on the nutrition of their breakfast items. It mentions that according to Nancy Kruse, a menu trend analyst, rich protein breakfast is on high demands and marks 3 percent increase in 2014. It mentions Taco Bell restaurant serves Power Greek...
- Something Borrowed. Caley, Nora // Nation's Restaurant News;8/10/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 29, p36
The article reports on the new breakfast items looking by the U.S. restaurant operators for the satisfaction of their customers. In response to something different breakfast and less costly, most restaurant companies are responding and transforming lunch and dinner items into breakfast...
- Mother Truckers. DeWalt, Rob // Santa Fe Reporter;10/15/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p33
No abstract available.