The 'hot tickets'
- Harmonic Convergence. Captain, Sean // PCWorld;May2003, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p74
Focuses on the launch of P800 range of mobile phone by the U.S.-based company Sony Ericsson in 2003. Features of the phone; Benefits for consumers using the phone; Cost of the phone.
- Sony Ericsson Debuts Slew of New Devices. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the cellular telephones released by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications. Purpose of forming the joint venture; Features of the handsets; Partnerships entered by Sony Ericsson.
- Sony Ericsson releases Bluetooth device. // RCR Wireless News;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p41
Presents information on Ericsson Bluetooth Handsfree HBH-20, a device launched by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Features of the device; Applications.
- Sony Ericsson in T68i ad debut. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2002, p4
Reports on the preparation of the launch of a global advertising campaign by mobile communications company Sony Ericsson. Debut of the company's T68i handset; Presentation of the features of the handset on the television advertisements of the company.
- Ericsson launches television spots. // RCR;07/28/97, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p14
Reports that Ericsson Mobile Phones, based in Raleigh, North Carolina, has launched a national advertising campaign which emphasized the uniqueness of voice. Medium on which ads will run; Length of ads; What the ads are about; Comments from Karen Morris, manager of brand development for...
- NEW MEDIA CHOICE: SONY-ERICSSON. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/14/2002, p9
Evaluates the web sites of Sony-Ericsson.
- SONY ERICSSON SPIRO. // Investigate;Jul2010, Vol. 10 Issue 114, p86
The article evaluates the Sony Ericsson Spiro smartphone from Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB.
- Sony Ericsson HPM-82 headset. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jan2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p129
The article evaluates the HPM-82 head phones from Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB.
- SONY ERICSSON XPERIA NEO. Kidman, Alex // Australian PC User;Nov2011, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p21
The article evaluates the Neo smartphone from Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB.