CAFETERIA BECOMES BISTRO, AND: SCHOOL'S SALES TRIPLE
- SUNY Upstate renovates cafeteria. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/18/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p12B
Reports on the completion of the multi-million dollar renovation of the second-floor cafeteria of the State University of New York Upstate Medical University. Contribution of hospital's food-service operator; Aesthetic enhancements of the renovations.
- For School Remodels: Salt Lake City Budget $136 Mil. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p19
Focuses on the costs of renovations at Salt Lake City School District in Utah. Number of elementary and middle schools to be rebuilt; How the school kitchens will be remodeled; Improvements that the rebuilding will bring to the schools.
- Florence Moore Dining Hall, Stanford University. Warmouth, Megan // FoodService Director;8/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p32
The article focuses on the renovation of the Florence Moore Dining Hall, also known as FloMo, located at the Standford University.
- WITH REVAMPED SBISA: AGGIES LOOKING BACK TO MOVE AHEAD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on the renovation of Sbisa Dining Hall at Texas A&M University in College Station. Purpose of the renovation; Information on the facility's main areas; Cost of the renovation.
- Virginia Tech Expands Popular West End Market. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;2/2/2012, p1
The article reports on the expansion in Virginia Tech's West End Market dining center. The expansion added 177 new seats, a loading dock and an area to collect used grease for recycling. Other improvements include public restrooms near the Fighting Gobbler Sports Lounge, staff offices, a larger...
- WITH NEW DESIGN: Board meals up at Prov. College. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the positive impact of the renovation of a board-plan dining facility at Providence College on its operations in Rhode Island. Approximate cost spent for the renovation of the facility; Information on an increase in the number of customers at the facility; Dishes served at the dining...
- TO PROVIDE UP-TO-DATE SERVICES: Renovation at Texas A&M requires facilities innovation. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on food service renovations at Texas A&M University in College Station. Information on the building where the food service units will be placed; Details on the renovation plans; Purpose of the renovation.
- Cook up good behavior with a cafeteria makeover. // Curriculum Review;Sep2003, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p14
Interviews Susan Graham, principal of Melrose Elementary in Saint Petersburg, Florida about the remodeling of the public school's cafeteria. Reason for choosing a bistro theme for the cafeteria's remodeling in 2001; Approach taken by Graham on menu choices; Extent of parents' involvement in the...
- SC Dept. of Education debuts eat-right/be right. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Reports on the August 1997 launching of a program `Eat Right-Be Right' by the Office of School Food Service, South Carolina Department of Education in Columbia, to educate students. Reasons for the introduction of the program; Information on the logo which will be used in the campaign.