South West Region
- Education. Clymo, Philippa // Youth Studies Australia;Spring1995, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p59
Presents an abstract of the paper `Developing an innovation programme for higher education,' by M. Preece and P. Morgan published in the `Journal of Education and Work' about a program developed at the University of Wales College of Cardiff in Great Britain to encourage an understanding of the...
- ROBOTICS. // Electronics Weekly;2/18/2009, Issue 2371, p4
The article reports that the University of Wales College, Newport, is to move its theory of self-organisation into robots. Researcher Torbjorn Dahl said that they have got the robots, we have got the infrastructure, and they have developed the model. In 2007, Newport with several other...
- PPL board builds links with MU and Aura. // Music Week;12/28/2002, Issue 52, p1
Reports the participation of John Smith, director general of Musicians' Union and Nigel Parker, secretary of Aura in the meeting of the PPL in Great Britain. Details on the participants of the event; Partnership between the PPL and the performing community; Invitation to Smith and Parker to sit...
- ACASS out to improve standards. Millen, James // Accountancy;Sep72, Vol. 83 Issue 949, p40
Reports on the Association of Chartered Accountant Students' Society (ACASS) meeting at Nottingham, England in March 1971. Significance of a document 'A Policy for Education and Training,' sponsored by the English Institute; Election of the ACASS president in the meeting; Emphasis on the...
- Council - August. // Accountancy;Sep72, Vol. 83 Issue 949, p108
Reports on the meeting of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales held on August 2, 1972 in Great Britain. Information about the appointments made in the council; Members present in the meeting; Details of the re-admissions to membership.
- Development policy. // Accountancy;Sep72, Vol. 83 Issue 949, p109
Reports on the meeting of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales held on August 2, 1972 in Great Britain. Consideration of the final report of the Special Committee on development policy; Revision of the council election procedures; Proposals on the pre and...
- Calendar: LOS ANGELES. // Advocate;4/12/88, Issue 496, Special Section p11
Reports that the Integrity will meet on the third Saturday of every month, beyond April 1988.
- Have You Made Your Arrangements for the 2004 Annual Meeting? // Perspectives;Nov2003, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p35
Provides information about the 2004 annual meeting of the American Historical Association slated in January 2004 in Washington D.C. Preregistration; Accommodations; Travel arrangements; Schedule.
- Call for Proposals: The 2005 Annual Meeting of the AHA. Freedman, Paul; Weinstein, Barbara // Perspectives;Nov2003, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p50
Invites proposals from all members of the American Historical Association on all historical periods and topics for the 199th annual meeting of the AHA slated in January 2005 in Seattle, Washington. Theme of the conference; Participants; Contact information.